Baby Bugs Due February 2013

Hope the meds kick in quick. I have phone appointments when me and Sophie get thrush, saves a load of time haha.

Dylan is driving me mad this morning, anyone want a 4 year old? I can throw in a 2 year old for free too haha x x x

Glad your be on the mend now Mrs.

I've had to put my two year old to bed coz she was driving me nuts! Hopefully she will be happier when I wake her up- will pay for that later though!

Ruby is in a funny mood. She is only been drinking half of her past four bottles, I've no idea what she needs or wants- just being a moody bug xx

Jades not very hungry today either. She only had 4oz since 6am.
Out atm and how many times will I have this convo:
"Aw, shes lovely what's her name?"

"Jade"

"Jane?" "Thats nice!?"

"No, jade..J..a..d..e"

Jem i like putting osc to bed mid morning! Prefer it to an afternoon nap!

Em...lol that made me laugh :lol:

Jack has had his jabs :( poor thing screamed the place down

Hi Ladies, hope your all well. Me and OH had an almighty row again as he told me he's working his 1 night off which is tonight :( I've just had enough of him, he works 90 hours a week and then again put his shitty people at work before me and the kids, apparently they really need him in. Oh so its another week I don't get to see him. I told him if he works tonight I'm leaving him and he said he didn't care :cry:

Oh Em :hugs: I cant believe he is being such a dick :nope: Has he gone now then?

Hes sound asleep upstairs :( I really hate him and how he treats me and the kids sometimes- why I took him back before I have no idea :nope:

afternoon ladies hope you are all ok just gonna read back lena is 17 weeks today and has just wolfed down a whole jar or parsnips:haha: cant beleove tomorrow she wll be 4 months old:cloud9:

Em, what are you going to do? You deserve better than to be treated like that :nope: Xxx

He's never going to change :( I'm only 26, I deserve to me happy and loved

Thank you SO much girls, I don't really have anyone to talk to in real life :( Em will look out for your email, big hugs :hugs:

Em i am the same, love coming on here because there is always someone to talk to, dont have anyone in real life.

Hope you are okay? Are you going to try and talk to him about it all? Does he know how bad he makes you feel?xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->