Baby Bugs Due February 2013

Jem hope DH has a good time in Fl - were you able to find any bags for him to pick up :)? Hope time passes quickly for you.

And I can't seem to find a good time either - worry about puking and he gets in a bad mood after so he's harder to go down for a nap :shrug:

Well done GF!

Good job Elodie!!

Oh MF sorry about that - must be hard to watch him so frustrated.:hugs:

I love risotto - is a pain in the butt to stir though - I usually put a stool next to the stove!

No idea really, hes been good as gold all day! He tried to get a biscuit out the tub and I said no cause its bedtime do he threatened to chuck his drink so I poured it down the sink then he went in conservatory and screamed. Then he was so worked up he nearly went purple, slammed his door screaming hes gonna phone the police (!) In the end we both got to hold him down! How Jade slept through that!? Then he had a drink and said he hates being bad :( its like he gets posessed :( I wanna go hug him but he wont be ok till morning and he's asleep now. I hate autism. I just can't explain to him at times :(

Morning,

:hugs: MF. Poor you and math. Must be so tough for everyone. Sounds like you're doing a great job. Xxx

I think rolling over is going to have to be a milestone that Theo misses out on. There's never a good time with his reflux :shrug:

Yday evening was dreadful. Lots of screaming til he finally settled at 10:30ish. Is anyone else still in survival mode? I feel like I should be better at this by now and be more organised and stop eating rubbish. But each day I'm just focussing on getting through it until the day comes when theo is more manageable. I love him but he's such a fussy baby and so difficult to settle, and that's aside from the reflux. He won't go down at all in the day so i'm constantly holding him trying to keep him calm and I can't sit down with him unless he's feeding. It's meltdown city with him multiple times a day. I left him cry for 5-10 mins just before dh got home and his cries turned into screams and then took ages to settle again. Happened later on too but worse. I know I probably sound like a wimpy first time mum but all my family and friends comment on how difficult theo is and say they've never met a baby who's so difficult to settle and cries so much and sleeps so little. Sorry for my moaning ladies. I just feel like a frump and rubbish.

MF, hope Math is better for you today x

GF...you defo do not sound like a wimpy fiest time mum!! I cant even imagine how difficukt it has been for you! Osvar had bad reflux but it was just the vomiting that was an issue, he wasnt constantly unsettled and crying like your Theo is so it must be so so difficult :hugs: You are doing all you can for him so just bare that in mind and it WILL get better. Honestly it will. This time next year you will be trying to remember what his reflux was like! <3

I had THE worst sleep last night :( Jack woke at 12.30,1.10, 3.00, 5.00 and awake for the day at 5.50 :cry: Typical when Oscar is sleeping at his nans and I had the chance of a much needed lie in!!

Thanks smiley. Can't wait for it to be a distant memory! Sorry you had a rubbish night :hugs: hope you get some rest today xxx

Proper f-ing ill. I was sick twice in the night. :( Ny cold seems to be going, but the mastitis hasn't gone yet. It may be an antibiotic job. :(

Hugs from me and jade ladies xxx hope your all ok.

Gf...it will get easier and you won't always feel like that x

Hope you get an appointment today Mrs?

Bad night here, Ruby woke at 12 and then 5:30 and Demi woke in-between and plus I couldn't settle.

DH gone and I'm in charge of three little ones! Wow what a responsibility!!! Eeeeek.

Hope you all have a great day xxx

Good luck Jem, you can do it :)

MrsS hope you feel better really soon :hugs:

Feeling a bit better after my moan. Sorry ladies x

Hope you feel better mrse

Hugs GF. Think I only feel I'm coping better because mum has retired so helps so much

Jem- you are a super mum. You will nail it xx

How come I can be good and healthy and only lose 5lb in weeks have 1 badish weekend and put 3 freakin lb on. So unfair!!

Em - massive hugs

Gf - I am still really struggling too, every day is PJ and survive til OH gets home day :hugs:

Sorry, on my phone and can't remember what else was said, massive hugs to everyone who need them.

My lot played "let's tag team to keep mummy and daddy up aaalllllll night" last night. That was not fun :(

I just had a telephone consultation with a doctor, and she's going to write a prescription for antibiotics without seeing me. The fact that this is the 5th time I've had it, and the third time I've asked for antibiotics, plus me being a nurse, I guess they can trust that I know what's going on! Alex is going to pick it up later. <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->