Baby Bugs Due February 2013

Ive started diet again today so Ive got jacket potatoes in the oven and I am going to make some spicy chicken to go with it and some veg :(

Don't know what we are having? That sounds scrummy smiley. X

I feel all deflated with life! Maybe it's coz dh is off on Holiday in the morn?
And I'm trying to work out how I can do my job and be about to pick Isla up fron school?

Hope your feeling better mrs?

Glad all Is ok kitty x

:hugs: jem, I'd be deflated if dh was going away.

Good news kitty!

Saw Dr today, going to try to get Theo a referral for this week :)

My mum is doing my planned meal for us because I am really unwell. Homemade burgers and corn on the cob. :)

Kitty, fab news about your hubby :hugs:

GF, fantastic news about the referral! :happydance:

Oscar has gone to his Nans for the night (yessss!!) so Im going to relax. He has been so naughty today, been very stressed.

Great news on the referral x and thanks ladies xx

Ivy went out with my Mum and Sister from 10.30-3. My house is so shiny and clean!

Elodie rolled tummy to back twice this evening :flower:

What time does Shaun leave tomorrow Jem?

MF :hugs:

Well done Elodie!!! Clever girl xx

His getting picked up at 6:30 now so at least the girlies will get a huggle.

Well done Elodie. I rarely put Ruby on her front, I struggle to find the right time. I can't lay her on her tummy after milk and right now she does an hour and a half awake and then wants bed! I guess I really need to make more of an effort to put her on her tummy.

Hugs MF, I apriciate that my girls are nearly always silent at 7:30pm.

Ruby slept well in her cot last night, she did 7pm till 5am and then woke up after 8am- the girls normally weak her at 6:30am so it shows she does need longer sleep, I think I've made the right decision to move her :)

I'm eating healthy tomoz and doing that 30 day shred... I've told myself I need to lose 2lb by the time Shaun gets back x

Jem ruby and jade slept the same yesterday :) my older one's go to bed at 8:30/9 normally.

MAtthew a had worlds biggest meltdown took me and ryan to restrain him :(

Hugs Em :hugs: :hugs: It must be so difficult for you with his meltdowns. Poor little chap.

Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->