Baby Bugs Due February 2013

Deary me :( :( inconsiderate. How long doyou normally leave it before you call the police?

Something is wrong with my boiler. Basically its bloody hot so I turned the heating off and the rads are still sizzling! So I've now turned the water off and the boiler is silent. Hoping that should sort it for now? Why now when Shaun is away?????!!!!!

I'm worried coz it says 24 in Ruby's room! I have the window open a little but anymore and it swings open... And as I'm on my own... She doesn't feel sweaty, will she be alright? X

Jem ruby shoul be fine, just keep her uncovered or keep a thin layer on her till it cools down a bit. We dont have a temp thing in our house except for the monitor in the hallway so I never know how hot or cold it is upstairs in the bedrooms lol

Something is wrong with my boiler. Basically its bloody hot so I turned the heating off and the rads are still sizzling! So I've now turned the water off and the boiler is silent. Hoping that should sort it for now? Why now when Shaun is away?????!!!!!

I'm worried coz it says 24 in Ruby's room! I have the window open a little but anymore and it swings open... And as I'm on my own... She doesn't feel sweaty, will she be alright? X

it should be fine hun our lfat is often that temp and lena is always fine

Morning ladies, another crap sleep here last night, if it wasnt Jack crying then it was Oscar :growlmad:

Anyone got any plans today?xx

Sorry for the bad night hun :( Connor wasn't great either :( he went down a 6, up at 11 then up again at 4 and then again at 5! Then Lily got up at 5 too so I was screwed :/

OH was sending me lovey text messages last night saying he will make it up to me, he never ever says anything like that so maybe he's realised I mean it when I say I'll leave :( Not sure I even want him to try to make it up to me

Jack woke crying at 12 something but settled back down...then Osc woke crying at 1ish...took till 2.20 to get him settled back in his own bed and then Jack immediately started crying for a bottle....then Oscar woke again once Jack had just settled down...I was sat stroking Oscars head in my bed whilst rocking Jacks swinging crib :dohh: Then Jack woke again at 5 for another bottle.

Aww Em, did you reply to his texts?xx

Jade had a good night. Down at 6, up at 4:30 ans back to sleep till 8.25. Im waiting for the regression now ;)
Jem, we dont have a thermometer in rolms either. Sure Ruby will be ok
Mine done that before and turning boiler off worked. Did it work for you?

Yea about to turn it on for hot water.

Sorry for the bad nights.... Me too. Ruby woke up at one and five and Demi woke up at 5 too and finally went back to sleep at 6:45. I've dozed in bed with Isla and Fuby, time for breakfast now.

Meant to have a picnic at a park but think we will just have a walk- if it ever stops raining?

I must be in that sleep regression. At least Ruby is having extra milk?

Xx

Oh an Embo how do you feel? Hope your ok xx

Hope you got some sleep whisper. X

What were all the edits??

I have given up trying to settle thomas in his crib after his first sleep. He sleeps well with me. Am I setting myself up for problems?
Thomas is filling his nappy- Ita an explosive one and stinks!

Lindy just do what you need to do thats my motto x

THe edits are cause we used someones name so later removed it just incase x

I don't think cosleeping is a problem. Ivy co-slept with us at least half the night until 18 months and then she got her own bed and she has never slept with us since - she won't even come in for a snuggle in the morning!

I would say you and your OH need to be ok with it and realise that it might take a while for him to transition to sleeping on his own when you want him too.

Elodie sleeps in with us, I am all for getting maximum sleep!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->