Baby Bugs Due February 2013

What are the weaning guidelines in germany? Do they say to start early? Is lena enjoying her food so far? X

Em its so bad that you have to wait at least 4 days before you will get a chance to speak to him. Big hugs :hugs: xxx

What are the weaning guidelines in germany? Do they say to start early? Is lena enjoying her food so far? X

from 4 months one meal a day of root veg she loves it gets all exited and starts smacking her lips:haha:by end of june she will be on veg pots and meat with a pudding

Hi girls, finally all caught up.

Embo - so sorry you were treated badly, you definitely deserve to be loved by someone you can trust to treat you with respect!!! I hope you work out what's best for you and kiddos in the long run, whatever that may be. We're here for you. :hugs:

GF - sorry for Theo and his fussiness. It must be really hard to see him upset :hugs: I agree that growth spurts come at diff times for diff kids, but I also know its so hard not to worry, worry, worry.

Mrs - hope you start feeling better soon!

Jem - you're gonna do great! Hope he has a nice time in us! Is he going to lots of cities, or just spending time in one? Oh, and I saw your question about getting a bag here in us for you, and I had to laugh. I always buy my bags when I'm in London! Guess its like the greener on the other side thing! Lol!

Whisper - I can't believe Lena's eating parsnips! and your big trip is coming up soon!!! :happydance:

Nix - gorgeous pic, you are so pretty!

Tn - liked Whitts new pics, too!

Oh, Jem, almost forgot, your new pic of all 3 girls is so so adorable!!!

MF - very sorry M had a bad evening. :hugs:

I know I forgot some stuff, hugs to all xxx

Things are going well here. Biggest news is that Blake rolled over from front to back this weekend twice, and Dan got to see it the second time! He was a little sad he missed the first one while at work.

Blake's cradle cap has gotten so much better, but still appears occasionally. I still use the coconut oil multiple times a day, works great, and Blakey really enjoys it!

As far as clothes, I'm planning to wash up all his 6 mo stuff today, as some of his 3 mo are just not long enough. It's just the length he's growing out of, long legs and his feet are too big for the 3 mo footed sleepers. Didn't check yet, but hopefully the feet will be bigger in the 6 mo. I got to go out shopping on Monday, found some great sales, and came home with 2 big bags of 6 mo, 9 mo, and even a few 18 mo for next year as the sales were so good. Plus then it's not so sad when he grows out of a fav outfit.

Just a quick read up.
Happy birthday lucky.

Glad Lena is loving her food.

I think shaun is playing golf every morning and eating/chilling/shopping in the afternoon.
Not chose a bag? He said he may bring one bag? If not I will get sone clothes, I've asked for a hoodie for lazy days at home.

I didn't get any teats- I need three packets and I checked amazon and they were cheaper so will order there.
Isle and Demo hated size 3 so I stuck with size 2- I hope Ruby likes it? She is not interested in her milk though?

Hope you feel better mrs, enjoy relaxing.

Just got in from a long walk at the park/duck feeding. My girls are exhausted, I'm Hoping for a better night?

Can't remember anymore? Hope your all ok xxx

Happy birthday lucky. X

Thanks for the support ladies. In just going to enjoy thomas while he wants me. Enjoy waking up to him lying next to me. I'm just so in love. Watching him asleep on me now, why battle to put him in a crib - he is content and I'm loving watching him. X

Lindy if he is happy and you are happy then that is the most important thing. I vowed I wouldn't let Jack sleep in bed with me and that I wouldnt cuddle im to sleep but I do it every night LOL. Oh well, I enjoy the closeness :cloud9:

Oscar has had a hair cut and it is really bad :wacko: Really choppy and you can see where she has just took random chunks out of his hair.

Happy Birthday Lucky! Hope you have a great day!

Oh, and forgot to say how funny the laundry pics were :haha:

Kitty my pile of clean washing on the floor has doubled in size :( if not trebled. Cant be arsed putting them away!

haha Jem, I love it when you call your girls "minx"s - with such little cute faces seems like such and oxymoron haha:haha:

Happy 4mo lena!

hugs embo - hopefully you'll make the right decisions with dh. Men are as you girls say 'knobs'

Kitty - well done Blake on the rolling! Glad you got some good sale stuffs...Was it carters? I might have to check it out...

Mrs sorry you are so sick :(:hugs:

Happy birthday lucky!!:flower:

Better sleep last night - tried him in his zippadeezip in the napper - not sure if it was responsible for the longer stretch but whatever works...might try him in his crib at some point today!

Lol Lou, my washing has got worse since last time too. Its getting so bad that our drawers are empty and we look through the piles for clothes each day! I have a mountain of washing to put away :(

Least we managed dinner, we had cajun chicken and rice yum. Getting excited to wean jade now but she's not interested in milk really let alone food. X

We dont use our drawers or wardrobes either lol, just look through the pile haha!

Im having a takeaway...diet has gone out of the window AGAIN.

TN- it was at Macy's, i went on Mon, yeah mostly Carter's stuff I got. They had 40% off baby, then extra 25% off If you bought 4 or more items, then another 15% coupon. I ended up having a gift card as well. Got him some cute summer stuff, was fun to get out too.

Not jealous in the way I want another but just sad our pregnancy journey is over (for good in my case!)

Im always jealous when i see people talking about their pregnancies :lol: I miss it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->