Baby Bugs Due February 2013

I agree about sleep being number 1 however you do it
Jade always has her morning nap on me now. I dont mind tbh. It works else she gets over tired!

Ruby is taking sooooo long to drink her milk!!!! And being a minx, I'm off to but teat 3!!!

Lindy Im all for making things easier xx

Harry will sometimes come to bed with me from 6am, when he won't settle back in his Moses basket, but it hasn't happened in a while, because he does settle now. All day yesterday, he napped on me because I'm unwell and wanted sleep too! Today may be similar, though Alex has the day off and can take him out somewhere.

:sick:

I enjoy our cuddles. The only regret I have with my other 2 was being obsessed by putting them down to sleep! Im not going to regret anything this time I hope. Jades such an easy baby I can do housework and shower when she is awake as she is happy to sit and watch. :)
Managed to transfer her into cot though which means she will have had an hour nap if she stays there for another 35mins which is what she needs to be content.
Just made bigger kids 4 slices of toast each and 2 yoghurt! Wtf! Hollow legs!

I am a lot less worried about peoples opinions now - with Ivy people used to ask if I was worried about her relying on me to fall asleep and being used as a dummy etc.

TBH I would quite like Elodie to use me as a dummy for a year or so, she won't be interested in me at all soon enough and I will have to chase both of them for cuddles :haha:

Ruby is taking sooooo long to drink her milk!!!! And being a minx, I'm off to but teat 3!!!

Lindy Im all for making things easier xx

Wow size 3!!!

Hope do I add a link to journal? Smiley, I bet you know!
X

Lol I replied to you on my journal

I enjoy our cuddles. The only regret I have with my other 2 was being obsessed by putting them down to sleep! Im not going to regret anything this time I hope. Jades such an easy baby I can do housework and shower when she is awake as she is happy to sit and watch. :)
Managed to transfer her into cot though which means she will have had an hour nap if she stays there for another 35mins which is what she needs to be content.
Just made bigger kids 4 slices of toast each and 2 yoghurt! Wtf! Hollow legs!

Hollow legs lmao!

Harry will sometimes come to bed with me from 6am, when he won't settle back in his Moses basket, but it hasn't happened in a while, because he does settle now. All day yesterday, he napped on me because I'm unwell and wanted sleep too! Today may be similar, though Alex has the day off and can take him out somewhere.

:sick:

:hugs: Have you started your antibiotics?

morning ladies lena did 10 till 10:happydance: shes 4 mths old today:cloud9:

Wooo go Lena! Happy 4 months x

Thanks lou. Il have a look.
Happy 4months lena!!!

Ap. I feel the same. I am actually savouring every cuddle and love the fact she needs/relys on me so much. Sod bad habits. I dont believe in those till 18mths min. No way can a baby be sneaky x

this bank holdiay here today so nothing it open so its a lazy day around the flat got lena's 2nd lot of jabs next weds and on tues have an appointment to sort her passport out ready to visit my mum n dad:happydance:

H ladies just popping In Quick will read back when home tomorrow hope you are all ok and babies behaving lol! Having a fab time but bloody hell I'm knackered hard work with three tired kiddies x

Happy birthday Lucky! Em and Lou no I didn't reply to his messages :( He's here now but he's asleep then back to work :/

What are you going to do Em? Are you going to try and have a chat with him about it all? Xx

my lil greedy guts just woolfed down a jar of parsnip and then a whole 7 oz of milk:haha:

Ty for parcel embo xxxx

Glad you got it ok babe :)

What are you going to do Em? Are you going to try and have a chat with him about it all? Xx

I don't really know, Connor is so young and I know that adds extra pressure, he has Monday/Tuesday off so I think we'll try talk about things then? x

my lil greedy guts just woolfed down a jar of parsnip and then a whole 7 oz of milk:haha:

bless her heart, quite partial to a bit of parsnip myself :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->