Baby Bullet

foolserrand

Reaction score
Have any of you purchased or know anyone who has purchased the Baby Bullet System? Is it as nifty as it looks or not worth the money?

If you haven't heard of it, here is the basic gist I got from the infomercial I saw this morning. The Baby Bullet System includes a small blender and several containers for pureeing and storing home made baby food. It can puree fruits and veggies, and even grains to turn into cereal. There are small individual serving size cups that even have a dial on them so that you can set the date that the food was made. It comes with a tray to keep it all in one place in the fridge and so they don't get knocked around. It also comes with a tray (that reminds me of a giant ice cube tray) for freezing extra servings. When I first saw this tray, I was like "Okay, so I have to thaw 12 servings? What if I only want one or two?" The tray is made of flexible rubber and it looks very easy to just push one serving out of its cup, so you can return the rest to the freezer. It also comes with a recipe book and a nutrition guide.

I'm carrying my second child, but I lost my first to SIDS at four months old, so she was not to the baby food stage yet. So this will be my first time (God willing) dealing with baby food. With my first child, I had thought about making my own baby food, but just the thought was very... intimidating. What if I don't give my child a well-balanced diet? What if she becomes deficient of a certain vitamin? How much is a serving? What age is okay for what fruit or vegetable? My personal worries make the nutrition guide worth the money!

Honestly, I'm not even concerned with the cost... if making your own baby food is truly cheaper than buying jarred baby food. What I care about is my child and what is best for him or her. And to me... processed and manufactured food just can't be trusted these days. There are so many food recalls out there, and on brands that we've used and trusted for generations. Who is to say that there wont be a massive recall on baby food? I would rather know exactly what is in my baby's food!

I've read some reviews online and I've seen that many people are in love with the system after buying it. But then others say it is a waste of money, just use the blender you already have, etc, etc. Personally, I only have a large blender that I very rarely use, and I am not dragging it out every time I need to make baby food. So if I were going to buy a small blender and small containers, etc, anyway... why not just buy this, right?

So anyway... what do you ladies think about this in theory? Or, if you have one, how do you like it?

I've never tried the baby bullet, but I have the magic bullet and that works great. If it's pretty much the same, then I plan on buying it when the time comes. As far as the magic bullet goes, it's super easy to use and pretty easy to clean. Not a big hassle or anything. The only complaint I have is that sometimes the stuff leaks out while you're using it. Maybe it's just mine that doesn't always get a tight seal. Overall, I'd make the investment. I wish I could be more help!

I am so sorry for your loss and I wish you the absolute best in the future!

My mom is getting this little one the baby bullet for christmas. She is due in February but we will not be able to use it until she is older :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->