Baby bump!!

Your uterus doesn't rise above your pubic bone until 12 weeks so you won't notice anything before then, aside from some bloating. I was really bloated to begin with, then it went back down again. I noticed the first hint of a bump around 15/16 weeks. Other people started noticing at around 18/19 weeks x

This depends on what pregnacy your in, I'm only 11 weeks but can absolutely feel my uterus now, however only a few close friends, my dh and myself have noticed there is a visible bump!

Your uterus doesn't rise above your pubic bone until 12 weeks so you won't notice anything before then, aside from some bloating. I was really bloated to begin with, then it went back down again. I noticed the first hint of a bump around 15/16 weeks. Other people started noticing at around 18/19 weeks x

This depends on what pregnacy your in, I'm only 11 weeks but can absolutely feel my uterus now, however only a few close friends, my dh and myself have noticed there is a visible bump!

I'm aware that it does pop sooner, the more pregnancies you've had. However, like you said, only yourself and your DH have noticed a bump. The point I was trying to make is that it's unlikely you're going to look visibly pregnant at 5/6/7 weeks when the baby is the size of a poppy seed!

With my first i was 22 weeks, but with all my others i show a lot earlier, first off is bloat but it just gets bigger and bigger, im struggling to hide my belly now, luckily enough i have a scan in two days and we can then announce we are having a baby because there is no possible way i can hide it till 12 weeks, with my last baby i was quite big at 12 weeks and impossible to hide it, i was only a size 12 when i fell pregnant with my little girl so everyone noticed, im a size 16 this time so i thought id show slower, hasn't worked out that way though, leggings is all i can fit into

This was my 12 week bump with my daughter, it wasnt bloat after 7 weeks...
View attachment 863073

Such a cute baby bump!

With my first i was 22 weeks, but with all my others i show a lot earlier, first off is bloat but it just gets bigger and bigger, im struggling to hide my belly now, luckily enough i have a scan in two days and we can then announce we are having a baby because there is no possible way i can hide it till 12 weeks, with my last baby i was quite big at 12 weeks and impossible to hide it, i was only a size 12 when i fell pregnant with my little girl so everyone noticed, im a size 16 this time so i thought id show slower, hasn't worked out that way though, leggings is all i can fit into

This was my 12 week bump with my daughter, it wasnt bloat after 7 weeks...
View attachment 863073

Such a cute baby bump!

Thanks hun, so far this time im all bloat but i guarantee at 12 weeks it will be bump like with the photo last time :) i seem to show from 10 weeks really, before that is bloat x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->