baby bump

katlin

Mom of 5
Reaction score
So i went to bed with a big bump hard to move around feeling rolly poly lol. Its #4 for me so I've showed for a while well i woke up and im trying to figure out were on earth this little girl is hiding now lol. I think she was back out yesterday and is now back in and just gone. Lol my hubby is like were is the baby did yah eat it lol. Any one else go to bed with a bump and wake up without one lol

This is my 3rd and it definitely goes back and forth lol. Yesterday it was so in I could wear my pre-pregnancy shorts and today it's very out. :haha:

Yeah I had this. I think they obviously do shift around and snuggle up further back, plus your digestion could make a big difference. I'm not pregnant now but there are some days I look and feel it! Haha. If you're bloated that'll obvs push your bump out too.

Omg I'm dealing with the same thing the past 2 weeks! :haha:

I go to bed with a good size belly, and this past week he has been moving around quite a bit. I go to look down and see my tummy doing these waves...so cool though! Have a terrible time getting to sleep because he keeps moving and loves to keep me up :haha: but when I wake up in the morning my stomach looks a little deflated lol. As the day goes on he starts sticking out more and definitely starts moving around.

This is number 1 for me and all this stuff is a new experience that leaves me full of questions whether it's normal or not lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->