Baby Clothes Hangers?

babies r us have them too. not cheap mind you :| i hate that store i've decided.

babies r us have them too. not cheap mind you :| i hate that store i've decided.

Thats what i was thinking!! I think i saw them in there like £5 for 5 ... a pound each is a bit steep for a kiddies hanger!!

we brought ours from mothercare - i brought both the little ickle ones and the extenable ones - the ones that extend are so much better as they get bigger :) or if u have a big baby like i did :dohh::cloud9:

I hadnt even thought about hangers !! :dohh: :dohh: :dohh:

Right thats something else for the list !!

Bought mine from tesco... 10 for a pound or something like that

Wilkinsons are SO much cheaper than everywhere else. Think you get 12 for £1 or something (not sure about the size as I only got them when Sam was about 4 months) x

I was going to say wilkinson's too :D

i got mine from tescos and they are adjustable so as the clothes get bigger the arms click out more!! woooo! they were £2 for 6 (2 red, 2 green and 2 blue)

xx

I bought 2 packs from babies r us - they're so small! I think that anything bigger than newborn size will fall right off!

i always ask for extras in shops
well i dont, i send my mum to do it lmao

saw some in mothercare earlier 6 for a £5
kind of a rip off

:blush: We both know why I'm posting on here even though I told you on msn.. :smug:

I'll give you the few I have when I see you!

Pound Shop does 12 for £1 in lilac or blue and Asda do them for the same price but in a pack of cream, blue and green or something. Saw them only last week.

haha i have to admit i have just started stockpiling all the ones i got when i bought stuff lol

H&M stores give childrens hnagers away free and there really sturdy. LOL if you can bring yoruself to go in and ask for them. They don't give adult ones out but usually give kiddies ones out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"