Baby clothes sizes help!

Wobbles

BnB Co-Founder ~ Retired
Reaction score
Ok you have a pair of jeans marked newborn but you bought them and seller said 0-3 months < is it me or is there actually a difference in these sizes? Bit piffed coz they look small!!

there is a difference. Newborn clothes are supposed to be sized up to I think ... 8lbs. 0-3 month clothes are 8lbs to (most of them) 12.5-14lbs. They kinda have size differences like those between newborn diapers and size 1 diapers

Just wanted someone to tell me that I think.

Thanks hun :D

Yup big differance in size hun
naughty seller

naughty seller.

but saying that if you look at next clothes for babies all of them say new born until 12 months but if you look underneith the label they will say the correct size but all of them say new born, don't know why that is.

Just says newborn vicky

Tbh I wasn't going to make a fuss because it was a nice deal & she has some nice clothes in her wee store but it was something to point out ...just I wanted to confirm I was right. She told me to send them back and she would refund etc but tbh by time I sent back she refunded me & my postage costs then her sellers fees for a couple of quid it wasn't worth it so I just said one to watch for as she said her & hubby listed too (easy mistake also I guess). Anyway she was really nice said if I want anything else she would not charge postage then asked did I fancy a little pair of trousers which are cute and tbh actually going on to buy more goodies from her :D

Aww she sounds really nice
I've gotta admit i once did the very same thing with a bundle of clothes i sold, just one top was 0-3 rather than 3-6 as i thought, genuine mistake, just got sorted into the wrong pile
Luckily i had an understanding buyer like you :)

I believe newborn is up to 3,5 kg and 0-3 month up to 4,5 kg

in fact newborn is smaller than 0-3 month

I got my 0-3 month baby grows out cuz the newborns are getting snug and :shock: they are 64cm long :rofl: If I put them on her her legs would only reach the crotch I reckon! Might have to buy some more not impressed it was a bunndle thing so Ive got about 20 of the same make and size lol.

xx

glad she was understanding, not like some of them can be.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->