baby clothes trouble

sophiecouldwe

Reaction score
im packing my hospital and i cant for the life of me decide what to pack! how do i know how big he is goin to be? so what size do i pack? how long im going to be there for? does he need baby grows and vests rather than proper little outfits? i just dont know!!?!? :dohh: please help xxx

lots pack tinybaby (up2 7lb) vests n babygrows and 0-3mth old vests n baby grows hun and maybe a going home outfit ...... ur mw might have an idea how big baby will be uknow x

Hi Soph!

I would take newborn as they fit up a 9lb baby and as you are petite and gawjuss I'm pretty sure your baby won't be a heffalump!!!

Vests and babygros as they have poppers and easy to get on and off....also muslins or bibs for any windy/colicky moments....

I'd take a vest and a babygrow for each day you think you'll be in and then also pack two extra vests and two more babygros , just in case of emergencies! You can always get your OH to bring extras in as and when you need them!

take newborn and 0-3 vest and babygrows, OH or some1 can get more if your in more than few hrs. and they can also bring going home outfit.

I was kinda wondering the same thing :) Good post, I'm gonna linger and get ideas!

I have packed 6 tiny baby vests and babygrows and 6 newborn babygrows and vests ...you wont want to be messing with little fiddley outfits in there xxx

Hi Soph!

I would take newborn as they fit up a 9lb baby and as you are petite and gawjuss I'm pretty sure your baby won't be a heffalump!!!

QUOTE]

haha thanks lisa i dont know about petite and gorgeous, i feel like a heffalump myself!!
thanks for the great advice guys, i can see this isnt a quick job and needs a bita thought going into it and maybe even MORE shopping to be done tomorrow :happydance:

dukechick ive been wondering this for ages. why i may be a bit late in packing, i though it was about time to ask! xx

I've packed newborn and 0-3 month vests and babygrows, 2 of each plus a going home outfit

I've packed 2 going home outfits in first size and 0-3

2 vests and 2 babygro's in first and 0-3

I might pack more for hubby to bring in if needed just incase.

Had to LOL at the heffalump as I bought mine an all in one with the heffalump on!!

Annabelle was 7lb 9oz born and new born was huge, she didnt go into 0-3 months till she was about a month old!

like others say dont bother with outfits too fiddly.

Lou
xxx

Im having a C section so will be in 3 to 5 days, I have packed 7 sleepsuits and body vests in new born and 0 to 3 months, a going home outfit, bibs and muslins, If I need more or anything else I can get my DH to bring them in, take care :hugs: XX

ladies todays the day i have finally reached the 3rd trimester .hope you dont mind me joing you. now the countdown begins:wohoo::wohoo::wohoo:

I'll be taking a couple newborn and a couple 0-3 just to make sure i have the right size outfit.

Great thread - after reading I'll be packing 2 newborn vets, 2 0-3 vests and 2 going home outfits. One girl and one neutral....just in case, LOL! x x

I'll probably pack a premie outfit for my little girl for leaving the hospital. Aiden was 6 lbs 6 oz when he was born and needed to be in premie size outfits for 2 weeks. I'm expecting that his sister won't be a whole lot bigger. I will pack a newborn size outfit, too. Just in case she's bigger than expected. 0-3 month size will be too big, I'm sure. For the hospital stay, the hospital provides little shirts and swaddling blankets. I'll probably bring my own cute little swaddling blankets though.

I was worried about this too.... My mum was saying i wont be in any mood to be trying to get little arms and legs into proper outfits and i'll just want to have loads of onesies with me.... I'd quite like to have him in a nice outfit for coming home though... I got a gorgeous little outfit that some friends brought back from the states, i may put him in that

I've done a mixture of newborn and 0-3 months just incase I end up with a big baby, after all my hubs was a ten pounder!

I have packed a few vests and a few baby grows in newborn sizes, I was thinking that the baby will probably be wrapped in a blanket to come home so no-one will see the out fit anyway and babygrows will be so much easier!

dont forget also HATS!

I've packed 3 - 1 for just after the birth and 2 for going home in to match outfit - also packed bibs too.

I have packed 2 vests in size 0-3 and newborn, 2 sleep suits in both sizes and one going home outfit in each size, with matching hat.

Cx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->