baby coughs

clairebear

Mummy to 2 handsome boys.
Reaction score
jack had to sleep with me last night as hes got a terrible cough and cold. i have rubbed some snuffle babe on his chest but hes got a tickly cough is there anything i can give him for the cough x

I am not sure, but I didnt want to read and run, I think there is a cough mixture you can get but it may be from 6 months IDK, Hope he feels better soon xx

Hebe has a cough :( Its not too bad but my sister recommended Karvol drops on a bib and then the same in some hot water in the room. I havent tried it as they say 3 months plus but you could with Jack. x

thanks im off shopping later will pick some up x

On a side issue, I'm such a bad Mum coz I love Hebe's tiny cough....its so cute....:dohh:

they are cute though but it kept jack awake most of the night x

On a side issue, I'm such a bad Mum coz I love Hebe's tiny cough....its so cute....:dohh:

I'm just as bad - I think it's sooo cute when Oliver has a sneezing fit! (Which is several times a day!)

zanes gor bad cough and ive been giving him calpol but im going to town today to get in some tixilix (sp?!) it can be used from 2 months and was great with my little sister doesnt taste great tho

Quite a few were taken off the shelves, We always got told to roll a towel under her mattress at night to prop her up!

Tabs had tixylix for a cough she had and no reactions at all hun xxx
Hope he feels better soon xx

aww poor jack :hugs: feel better soon sweetheart :hugs: - maddi had a cough a few weeks ago, i too thought it so cute :blush: x

We had Tixilix baby syrup, it is for dry coughs more than anything though as
I think it is mostly glycerine & stuff that lines the throat rather than actul medicine. I took Jack to the doctors as it was keeping him awake, she ended up giving him antibiotics as he had stuffy nose, temp etc as well. Hope he feels better soon:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->