baby dance after c-section..

nataliecn

Mommy to Grady and WTT!
Reaction score
how soon did those of you who had c-sections wait??

did it hurt at all?
i keep reading position is key...

nope didnt hurt. you should wait till it doesnt hurt to put pressure on ur tummy

LOL... me & my boyfriend are a long way away from it.. and it'll be 5 weeks on Friday :)

Having a hole in your abdomen isn't sexy.. and if I have the time to do that in my bed lol I have time to sleep... and I choose extra sleep over almost everything these days hahahah.

I think we waited until around 7-8 weeks. I was fine by then and we were more then ready! :)

we hardly waited at all! around 2.5 weeks :blush: and i had a terrible infection and such :blush: we just took it really slowly and made sure there was no pressure on my wound x

Wow 2.5 weeks. I could barely move still after two weeks!

Tried at 4 weeks, was sooo painful! Not round the wound, that's all healing nicely, but the actual 'getting in' part was agony. Tried again at 5 weeks, still sore but went through with it, tried again yesterday and all's good now :)

Not tried yet. I'm still very sore and bandaged up after an infection and tbh I just don't want to yet :cry:

Baby dance....is that like baby yoga???:dohh:

8 weeks but even then i was still in a lot of pain (damn infection)

We've not tired yet due to my infection and :witch:!!! was sore with tampons let alone anything else!!!:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Around 2 weeks:blush: Maybe even less....

Wow!! Did your lochia stop really quickly? Or did you just do it despite it being there!? lol.

My sex drive is way back up and I'm just waiting for the damn lochia to end!!! LOL

Around 2 weeks:blush: Maybe even less....

Wow!! Did your lochia stop really quickly? Or did you just do it despite it being there!? lol.

My sex drive is way back up and I'm just waiting for the damn lochia to end!!! LOL

Lochia stopped really quickly. Plus I was horny as hell! :D

But I am starting to think I am a freak of nature the way I coped with my c-section and afterwards:rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->