Baby Dust Plz!! + ? For mom's with girls

MLS

Reaction score
Im ovulating today!! Hooray!! Yesterday on my OPK's the second lines were soooo light, I could barely see them. But this morning... OBVIOUSLY positive. Yay!! Yesterday my CM was close to none at all, and then today-- there it is! I am so excited! I was wondering... DH and I have a little boy and we are both hoping for a little girl this time. I know about the theory of how to concieve a little girl... have sex 3 days before ovulation and abstain. But we dont want to do that... did any of you have sex on the day you ovulated and still have a little girl??

Good luck to all of you beautiful ladies! I hope you all get your BFP's very very soonly!!! :)

I didn't want to R&R, but I have no info on this. If you cull through the threads on the TTC boards, there's been some posting regarding this issue.

I had an IUI done so I think they time it right around ovulation. I got a girl and a boy. I really hope you get your girl! My sister had 3 boys and was DYING for a girl. The gyn told her she was perimenopause and she had less then 1% chance of getting pg with out major meds etc. Well she lost weight and got pg with her girl with in that year. Visualize it! They are both so different my little boy is a snuggle bear. It's fun with a little girl painting nails and of course stuff like ear piercing, long hair, wrap daddy around her finger...

Im ovulating today!! Hooray!! Yesterday on my OPK's the second lines were soooo light, I could barely see them. But this morning... OBVIOUSLY positive. Yay!! Yesterday my CM was close to none at all, and then today-- there it is! I am so excited! I was wondering... DH and I have a little boy and we are both hoping for a little girl this time. I know about the theory of how to concieve a little girl... have sex 3 days before ovulation and abstain. But we dont want to do that... did any of you have sex on the day you ovulated and still have a little girl??

Good luck to all of you beautiful ladies! I hope you all get your BFP's very very soonly!!! :)

I would NEVER get pregnant if I abstained from bd for 3 days prior to ov, lol!

My daughter was conceived from bd 24 hours prior to ov (and I had an orgasm), both of those are a Shettles recipe for a boy! I would love for my daughter to have a sister. But after 12 failed cycles of ttc, I don't care boy or girl, I just want a baby.

Good luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->