Baby Einstein

Savannah11

Love my boys xxx
Reaction score
Is it worth buying a baby einstein DVD for my LO?
I've heard about them and looking at getting one... What exactly are they for?
Xx

I'll be stalking this thread too...x x

Ive not heard of Baby Einstein....BUT - I did get Aymen some Baby Brain DVD's off of eBay last week as Chetnaz recommended them on here!

Ive put it on for Aymen twice now and he watches intently :)

I have 3 baby einstein dvds the flashcards and babygym. The language nursery one is really good but they are all pretty much the same so its probably only worth buying one. But the flashcards are so good I really recommend them xx

Ive not heard of Baby Einstein....BUT - I did get Aymen some Baby Brain DVD's off of eBay last week as Chetnaz recommended them on here!

Oooh glad to hear Aymen likes them. :thumbup:

Oooh glad to hear Aymen likes them. :thumbup:

He most certainly does - Thank you again :)

We have baby Mozart & LO is mesmerised!! She loves it... & although I find it incredibly boring, it's fun to watch her watch it! She smiles at the puppets now when they cone on which is very cute!! Wa also have baby Neptune which is all about water. We haven't watched it yet but I have put the aquarium on (bonus material) just for her to look at. She like that too

The DVDs do cone with different age guides, baby Mozart is from 3 mths & baby Neptune is from 6 mths. I haven't paid much attention to that tbh but it might be worth trying one that is close to your LOs age??

My understanding is that the baby Einstein range is just very simple tv designed to be excitin but not too overstimulating for little minds... That's what I think anyway :)

Enjoy xx

I have 2 it depends on Eves mood tbh, she prefers the cooking channel lol

I have the lullaby cd! Lo goes to sleep with it every night.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->