Baby feels like she has 8 limbs!

Jcliff

Reaction score
Just wondering why sometimes I feel kicks in like 3 different places at the same time! I feel some low then all the way to the right near belly button, then to the left, and then all the way up near my ribs! It's like she's an octopus or just switches positions all the time! I wish I could see how she is laying!

heehee i just posted this as my fb status...feels like she has tentacles lol!! xxx

My torso is so short and baby has long legs, I think this is why I feel kicks at every angel! Probably a knee, a head, a foot, an elbow all at the same time. Poor thing will be so squished by 40 weeks.

I wish I had a little window so I could see what the babe is doing! I have a hard time figuring out what position he's in, especially when the movement is all over the place. I know he's head down, but sometimes I get movements up at the top of my bump and then other times all the way over to the far right side. I get some down low and I know those must be his arms and hands.
But, gosh! It's constant now! All day long he's moving! I think he must be on my sleep schedule, because otherwise I don't know how he can stay so active all day! My little squirmer <3

I'm having monthly scans and they have certainly helped show me how it is possible to be feeling kicking high up and low down simultaneously! I think my little boy is a contortionist as he is head down, but with one foot jabbing me under my ribs and the other foot over his head, like he's trying to do the splits!

STARJUMPS!! That is the only way I can describe it :)

I do have 8 limbs in there and it usually feels like the kicks are all in the same place. I felt these big "kicks" down low during my U/S today, but the baby was kicking the placenta up high so hard he was butting his head down low and that's what I felt. Didn't feel a thing on the top. I think she made them mad today because they sure are kicking hard this afternoon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->