Baby flutters!

Sara

Mum to Indi and WTO!
Reaction score
I felt my baby move yesterday morning! I had a really loud sneeze then felt a cross between butterflies and bubbles by my belly button :cloud9:
It took me a few seconds to realise what it was as I'd never felt anything like that before and wasn't expecting it this early.

But I haven't felt anything since :(
Is that normal?

Yay!!! Isn't that so exciting!!! I just recently felt it for the first time last week. I have since only felt it two other times. They say that the further along you go, the more you will notice them, but that all depends on where the baby is kicking, what your body type is, etc. So don't worry about not feeling it everyday.

But congrats anyways!!! :happydance:

Aww bless i remember that feeling well :)
don't worry that you don't feel them all the time, you will feel the constantly before long, trying to move toes from under your ribs and stuff :)

i am about 19 weeks 2 days i feel my baby move sometime but when i do feel them i enjoy it any way i am trying to make friend he and i am a frist time mom.

i remember that feeling, also remember getting kicked in the ribs, and can see the shape of a foot pushing, and always use to happen when i wanted to sleep......... x x x

congrats!!!! wait till its keepin u up at night!!! lol.

i remember that feeling, also remember getting kicked in the ribs, and can see the shape of a foot pushing, and always use to happen when i wanted to sleep......... x x x

i've yet to see a foot or anything of that sort--- i want to be able to look down and see what part of him is poking out---lol

i think i felt my babe move today as well!!
it felt like a "flicker" inside the belly...flutter or whatever I can name it.

I'd say it's normal not to feel it regularly yet, I was 16 weeks when I first felt mine kick, and now that i'm nearing 19 weeks it's a lot more regular. Congrats!! Finally makes you aware of a little person inside of you =]

Thanks everyone, you've all put my mind at ease! I can't wait until it's waking me up in the night and jabbing me with little toes!
Everytime I sneeze now I hold my breath to see if I can feel it again :blush:

i think i felt my babe move today as well!!
it felt like a "flicker" inside the belly...flutter or whatever I can name it.

Hey Aqua, we have the same due date..... race you!!! ;)

i am 15 weeks and already have felt butterfly and bubbles feelings every so often its so exciting i just cant wait to actually feel it moving properly at the moment i am terrfied that its heart is not beating for some mad reason

Aww congratz on feeling the baby move! :hugs: Its an awesome feeling.Don't worry about it not being regular yet, I would feel occasional flutters and then nothing for days and now its becoming more regular. The baby just has lots of room right now, so its easy for him/her to hide lol. In a few more weeks I bet you'll be feeling him/her do target practice on your tummy :rofl:

Congrats on getting your first kicks/flutters! Soon you will be wondering if your lil one ever sleeps :)

I just love feeling something sort of lets me know that baby is actually ok - i know its mad but i cant help it .............. i keep thinking i should get one of those things to listen to baby heart beat but i know ill be on it all the time

so how do you all describe ur first quickening---baby movement

i think mine was more like that feeling u get in ur throat when u drink pop with too much caffeine except it was in my stomach and not all over but mostly on the left side of my stomach---

how would u describe ur's ----supposedly everyone describes it or feels it differently ---

can ur spouse or boyfriend---or even just someone else hear the heartbeat by putting his/her ear up to ur belly----my hubby was able to hear it at like 19 weeks not too long after i felt the first movements--- i thought he was kidding but he was serious about it---so i made him pull out the fetal heart monitor so i could hear it--- lol

Sometimes I think I feel the baby move, but I cant tell if its just gas or something else. I know its early to feel it but every now and then I feel kinda like a little twitch or pop in that area and then I wont feel it for a while like a day or two. Do you think its the baby or am I just way too excited to feel it that I am mistaking gas for my baby?? lol

I think you can feel baby , I felt flutters and bubbles sensations early on and i think its baby moving round

I felt my baby move yesterday morning! I had a really loud sneeze then felt a cross between butterflies and bubbles by my belly button :cloud9:
It took me a few seconds to realise what it was as I'd never felt anything like that before and wasn't expecting it this early.

But I haven't felt anything since :(
Is that normal?

:happydance::happydance::happydance:

It is very normal babe, it could be a few weeks before you feel baby regularly, I was not regular until about 21-22 wks with my second (which is quite late for a second)!

Congrats on feeling the baby move! I think that would be even more exciting that the BFP! Im excited for you:)

Sometimes I think I feel the baby move, but I cant tell if its just gas or something else. I know its early to feel it but every now and then I feel kinda like a little twitch or pop in that area and then I wont feel it for a while like a day or two. Do you think its the baby or am I just way too excited to feel it that I am mistaking gas for my baby?? lol

i had that a lot too ---

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ashhmichelle
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->