baby foods 9 month

X

Xrachybabex

hi
havent been on for a while well..

my son is now 9 month old just wondering what kind off things he could have now at this age im so scared he will choke on it :( he even starts gagging with food with no lumps so just wonna know what kind of stuff you give your lillens.

my boy also just started to get his 1st tooth :)

thnx for reading xx

I give Ava pretty much anything bar chocolate/anything sugary/salty.
What are you feeding him at the moment?

If you go to the weaning section of the forum they have a thread where people put what ther babies have eaten today, you could get some idea off their?

WSS^ basically.
Aliyah would eat a roast dinner lol. I would start by giving your LO things like Steamed veg so its still quite soft and go from there

WTS ^ ^ My lo is 10 months and still has no teeth, he just usually has what we have, i just make sure i cook things so they are that soft they kind of melt in his mouth xx

Alice was really rubbish with food and also used to gag on foods with no lumps but she actually managed alot better with finger foods, maybe because she was in control and somebody wasnt just spooing something in. theres a big difference between gagging and choking and gagging actually teaches them not to choke.

I agree. When i switched Aliyah onto stage 2 jars she was gagging so much that she was being sick. One member on here suggested putting the pasta stars for babys in a stage 1 jar and that was much better for her. I then started introducing finger foods and she was suprisingly fine on them! From then she managed most foods

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->