baby free..

welshcakes79

TTC + mum to Reebs
Reaction score
gulp.. i have let Rhiannon sleep up her aunty's (my sisters) tonight.. without me... she has only been gone 15 minutes and im sweating already!!! :dohh:

seriously though, how do people cope when they spend a night away from their babies??

Thought id love it and have long bubble bath, paint nails, (actually blow dry my hair for first time in 3 months lol) eat food and drink a cup of tea without it going cold..

but i miss my bubba..:cry:

i know its good for her, so that she doesnt become to clingy and dependent on me but for the love of.. someone shoot me.. im eyeballing my car keys with a vengence lol...

i still haven't left my eldest overnite except once but it wasn't out of choice- i was in labour with #2. Although i am next month for a nite out with my best mate in chester then goin to her house which is 45mins drive from mine arghhhhh. I know i will be clutching to my phone all nite!! I don't think you'll start relaxin when there away from you until there 18!! lol x x

Sorry 18 what was i thinkin more like 30-40!! x x

im totally the same my parents keep asking if they can have my little boy for the night i tryed it once and had to pick him up i was so scared he was missing me and he is 4 lol x

With Kacy at first was really hard used to ring all the time to make sure she was ok, But when i went back to work my parents had her three times a week during the day, so got easier now i'm not bothered, even Kira has stayed with my parents and she is three weeks old. I love it having a baby and toddler free night.

:( I feel a bit mean 'cos I don't have any problem leaving Ryan for the night. I just get so tired and stressed with having him all day and night, all the time, every hour of the day. Don't get me wrong, I love him more than anything, but I really appreciate my me-time. x

lol. I'm always okay. Colton has spent whole days at my moms. He has never spent the night anywhere though. I was going to let him spend the night with my mom but OH didn't want him too (even though he doesnt get up at night & even went straight to bed that night).

i had a baby and kid free night last month the first time away from tyler he was 4 months i was so sad leaving him but it was nice to have some me time and as much as i tried to enjoy it i missed him every second i think its just a mum thing we cant help but worry lol enjoy and relax

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->