Baby girl arrived today:)

floresXOXO

Reaction score
I had my membranes stripped on wednesday. Thursday morning started contractions @ 4:30. They just got closer and stronger throughout the day and I had to go through it all night since the hospital sent me home because I was only one centimeter dilated well this morning at9:30 I went in again and I was 5 cm dilated and immediatly sent to labor and delivery I had some pain meds through iv which didn't work and at that point I was contracting worse so I got the epidural and got checked at the same time I was 8cm dilated

I waited to get some comfort from the epi and it was already time to push I pushed for 20-30 mins and out she came. I was under the impression that contractions leave you completely numb but NO only my contractions were numbed so I felt her coming down and out the shoulders were the worst.

I had my membranes stripped on wednesday. Thursday morning started contractions @ 4:30. They just got closer and stronger throughout the day and I had to go through it all night since the hospital sent me home because I was only one centimeter dilated well this morning at9:30 I went in again and I was 5 cm dilated and immediatly sent to labor and delivery I had some pain meds through iv which didn't work and at that point I was contracting worse so I got the epidural and got checked at the same time I was 8cm dilated

Well done. Hope you are both doing well and having a nice relax now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->