Baby Girl Names Narrowed Down - Can't Decide!

OnyxSnowfall

2 boys and a girl!
Reaction score
It's between Kiayla (key-a-la), Ava and Amaya (uh-may-uh).

I really really like all three of them though >.<

I personally prefer Ava out of your choices :) It is common, but just so simple, classic and pretty. You can't go wrong with it.

Kiala I've never heard before so might be a matter if warming up to it..

Amaya I would like, but keep thinking it sounds like "A Maya".

How about the name Maya? Seems along your taste and its a gorgeous name imo ;)

Kiayla is very similar sounding to the name I have picked for my daughter (an Irish name) but in this form just looks made up and weird... no one is ever going to spell it right without being told and the poor kid will have a life of correcting people

have you thought of looking at some Irish names they might fit quite well

Thank you all!

The original spelling is Keala (It's of Hawaiian origin [meaning pathway]) --- Kiayla was a variant listed on it, and I thought Kia or Kiki would be pretty/cute nicknames (I don't want to scar her though!).

I will peek in Irish name suggestions (I'm Slavic and Italian so started there [I randomly looked up Kiala after seeing some K name that I can't remember anymore]).

Maya is a pretty name too.

Ava. I'm sorry but the spelling of Kiayla is not good. Amaya is nice but the correct pronunciation is uh-my-uh which is much nicer.

Ava. I'm sorry but the spelling of Kiayla is not good. Amaya is nice but the correct pronunciation is uh-my-uh which is much nicer.

I initially liked uh-my-uh (although it is a Japanese name and in their language it is pronounced uh-mai-yuh) --- and I didn't care about the Japanese pronunciation until someone said:

"Amaya papaya!"

Lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"