Baby Girl Names Starting With K

DebbieF

Reaction score
Help! We need some ideas... We only have 2 names we're considering (Kaitlyn & Keira), but we're looking for some more ideas. Such a hard decision!

Oh I love the name Keira! (I like Kaitlyn too but the chocolate fingers advert kind of ruined it for me :( )

Only others I can think of are Kara, Katherine, Katrina, Karen, Kerry, Kelly, Krystal...

Edit: Kelsey, Kimberley

Kailyn, Karrigan, Kloe, Kathleen, Kate, Kaylee, Kayla, Katrina, Katerina, Kennedy

Kadence
Karla
Kiara
Kristiane
Kirsty
Kristin

edit: kendra!

My sister is a Katelin (I like Kaitlyn too!) and I think it's such a gorgeous name!

Others...
Kathleen
Katherine
Kestrel
Kendrick (boy or girl apparently but I've only known a girl)

Love Keira too!

I love Kayla its on my list!

Kia is very pretty too!

Kandice
Kadence
Kory
Kelly
Kara
Kyla
Kienna
Kianna
Kia
Kimberly
Kathryn
Kathleen
Kingsly
Kallie
Kyle
Kylie

My Daughter is Kiani.
I also have a son named Caelan, and have seen Kaelyn and other variations for a girl :)

Some other girls names on my current name list that start with K are:

Kyla
Kennedie
Kyah
Kari
Kirrali
Kobe
Keeley
Kamdyn
Kree
Kaleah
Kenzie
Keona

Oh I love the name Keira! (I like Kaitlyn too but the chocolate fingers advert kind of ruined it for me :( )

Only others I can think of are Kara, Katherine, Katrina, Karen, Kerry, Kelly, Krystal...

Edit: Kelsey, Kimberley

We added Kelsey to our list as well. So our top 3 at this point are:

Kaitlyn, Keira & Kelsey.

Of the ones you have listed, Kiera is my favorite. OH and I talked about it if ours was a little girl but found a family name we liked more-- it is a beautiful little girls name though.

I think a beautiful K name is Katherine. When she gets older you could call her Kate, Katey or Kat and in the US, it's the most "successful" women's name.

Khloe, Kendall, Kendra, Kacey, Kaleigh, Kalico, Kenya, Karen, Kristina, Kathleen, Kelly, Kara[h]

sorry if I repeated some

Be like a Kardashian and take any 'c' name and make it a 'K'

The only one I can think that hasn't been listed is - Kerrington

Hmm... Kate, Katrina, Klarissa, Klara, Kaira... cant think of many off the top of my head!

Thanks everyone! I'm 90% sure we are going to go with Keira. Now we just need a middle name that goes well with it. I have started a list.. Do any of you like any of these names for middle names? Thanks in advance!

Keira Abigail
Keira Madison
Keira Alexis
Keira Lily
Keira Adelyn

I kind of like Adelyn more than the others at this point...

Thanks everyone! I'm 90% sure we are going to go with Keira. Now we just need a middle name that goes well with it. I have started a list.. Do any of you like any of these names for middle names? Thanks in advance!

Keira Abigail
Keira Madison
Keira Alexis
Keira Lily
Keira Adelyn

I kind of like Adelyn more than the others at this point...

it's a great name!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->