Baby Hand/Foot Prints??

leash27

Mummy of 2
Reaction score
Hi girls,

I really really want to get some prints or impressions done of Max's hand/feet as a surprise for OH for fathers day. Can anyone suggest the best way to go about it? I have seen a few home kits online but they look a bit fiddly, are they?? Ideally I would like to get someone to do them for us but they seem to be super expensive :wacko:

Any help/suggestions will be greatly appreciated!!

x

We had one home kit for making hand/foot prints from Babies R us and I quite liked it. It was easy to do without making any mess. I can not really remember the brand...but the price was about 8-9 pounds

I got one from mothercare, it was a paint one with a canvas, ill add a picture of it...
https://a7.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/190461_1885927393637_1404984747_32201936_5321270_n.jpg
was really easy to do too! :flower:

Do you not have anywhere locally that is like a pottery painting place? We did a mug there & they did the footprints.

i do lolas every month with lip stick from body shop then cover with sticky back plastic and put in her photo album :) x

I also had a mug done at a pottery cafe where they help you do the footprints and it's lovely.

Also, at the baby show they had these special no-ink footprint kits which had a wipe that you rub on baby's foot and then press it onto the paper. The wipe is clear but when the foot touches the paper, there is a reaction and it leaves a dark print. I thought this was a good idea because it is much less messy than using paint or ink. I think that they will then put the footprints onto mugs / plates etc for you.

I made Kian's for his daddy out of salt dough :).

If it's just on paper u want it tesco's do this fab little hand pint ink pad quick and easy and washable, I use it all the time to 'sign' card think its was about a £1, bought it back before Xmas n still going strong x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->