baby has long legs and big abdomen?

19Mommy

Monicas Mommy
Reaction score
My dr said y baby has a big abdomen (hence y im getting a c section) and long legs but a regular sized head, anyone else have htis? Is this....normal? Im 5'1 and SD is 6'0. Does this mean she'll be tall?

Yes, I'm in the uk and had a scan at 34 weeks showing abdomen 3 weeks ahead, pretty long legs and everything else average. I'm tall and so is my dh so nobody was concerned. We went 5 days overdue and managed a vaginal birth and she's perfect and healthy, big feet and long legs just like her parents!! Try not to worry x

One of my boys has arms and legs measuring 2 weeks ahead, but everything else is within a few days. The MFM said he was probably going to be tall (which really isn't surprising as most of the men in my family are over 6').

well her legs/abdomen are measuring about a week and a half over, I just hope she doesnt end up being super duper tall like her dad lol 6ft tall girl wouldnt be ideal but Im very petite so hopefully shell be in the middle

my dr tells me in all my appointments ..your baby is tall ..initially i thought she meant big ....but she said no its tall .i am 5,9 my dh is 6 so i am guessing the baby is going to be tall like her parents ...

i asked her if it was something to worry about she said no just the baby is tall ...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->