Baby here! 12 weeks, 3 days guess! Update with 20 week scan photo!

Do you have an ultrasound when you were 8w? I would be able to pin point ur gender pretty well..😊😊

Are you an expert? I kind of like the fun guesses - not sure I want to know for definite if you know what I mean!

Lol, not even close to an expert. Just found something online I've been playing with. It was right for me & for my bf daughter in law. .lol

Heres my 7 week exactly scan... although they have now put me forward two days which is impossible as that will be before I ovulated (I was using Clearblue Digital Advanced and got a completely negative reading the day they are saying I conceived!) Didn't get the peak smiley face until 2 days after tbey are saying and I have very short surges as only have one day of the flashing face and that was the day after new conceived date!

Attachments

• IMG_5044.jpg
    IMG_5044.jpg
    26.3 KB · Views: 4
Really? You just never know hhhmmm....well ur ultrasound pic is a bit of a challenge for the info I have, so ima go with BB GIRL! Lol ur bb is almost on the center which makes it that more difficult to compare. .lol tricky little one!
Doctors aren't always 100% but neither is the opk's which are man-made..lol 😉🤗🤗 glad you didn't miss ur day!

Thanks i will update. I know I ovulated from the left side as they told me and I also questioned the white shiny line on the bottom right thinking that was the placenta but she said that no its not bottom right (but didnt actually say where it was!)

Ok, makes sense that BB is located almost in middle lol. Yes, please update ;)

i think this one could go either way, its flat like a girl but the end makes me think it might be boy but at a push i would lean girl.

i just couldnt wait im really impatient for my scan on the 17th lol

Ah that isnt long at all!
Wish my scan photo was a more obvious either way one.
So far the vote is 6 girl and 2 boy.. 🤔🤔

Aaaaaaaahhhhhaaaa! Looks like a princess is on the way. .lol
Its cool that you posted the counts! Keep us posted, I'll be checking you got me hooked..lol..lol

Bless you, thank you.
I just been comparing 12.5 week potty shots and I definitely saw you separate lines rather than a "turtle" as they say.
Our family is very boy heavy in general.. but in the past 5 years more girls than boys have been born generally so maybe they are making a comeback!

Amen! Xoxoxo
I guess we'll find out right? I can't wait. .. Lol

Had my 20 week scan on Tuesday at 20+3..
heres the pic!
Unfortunately I got a phone call yesterday saying we need to go back for another one as they werent happy with some of the photos of the heart. Not sure what they meant but at least we have a rescan tomorrow to sort it out.

Baby was curled up and being a abit awkward in the scan so this was the only photo we got.
Still team yellow though!

Attachments

• IMG_5921.jpg
    IMG_5921.jpg
    24.3 KB · Views: 26

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member