Baby implanted on Bladder. How soon before I ovulate again?

priscy0220

Reaction score
Hi guys. So here is my bizarre back story. In December 2018 I went to my Fertility Clinic to rule out pregnancy to start on my 3rd cycle of Femara in preparation for trigger and scheduled intercourse. To my surprise, I receive a call from the nurse stating my beta had come back positive at 16. This was odd because I had a full period that month. I was told to hold off on Femara and to come for blood testing every 48 hours. My beta elevated as the flowing 16 to 32 to 158 to 496 every 2 days.

My nurse was concerned at my progesterone which was at an all-time low of 1! I was put on progesterone supplements and it increased to 11.6. I went in for an ultrasound at 5 weeks and no sac was seen. That same day I developed, what I would call the worst pain of my life every time I would urinate. It was something I had never experienced before. My doctor ordered a beta and urine analysis to rule out UTI. 4 hours later I was told to go to the ER because my beta was at 2500 and they should have been able to see a sac and wanted to rule out ectopic and treat my severe pain.

My blood work started to show loss of blood and I was rushed for emergency abdominal surgery. In conclusion, they found the baby implanted on my bladder. The bleeding started when I miscarried and was gushing blood from the implantation site. I had severe blood loss and would have died had they not performed this surgery on time.

I had a full period after I stopped the progesterone supplements. Now my beta has dropped to 28, 2 weeks later and I feel like I’m ovulating. I took OPK (ovulation predictor kit) and it was negative day 10, 11 and 12. It showed fertile day 13 and peaked on day 14. I started Aygestin last night and am concerned of the possibility of conceiving while on this medication. I understand it should be impossible to ovulate while my body still thinks it’s pregnant. However, I feel like I ovulated from my left side. My doctor told me it was a fluke and it showed positive because of the elevated beta and estrogen. However, how did the OPK (ovulation predictor kit)show negative, fertile and peak? If it’s a fluke shouldn’t have shown positive every read?

So sorry for the essay, lol but this has been by far the craziest experience of my life. All comments, suggestions and stories are appreciated.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->