Baby is trying to make me look crazy!

Jess125

Reaction score
My baby girl has been laying on ONLY my left side for 2 weeks. Well the night before my appt yesterday the baby flipped sides and I had no idea since she's not very active in the morning, and now I'm sure my dr thinks I'm crazy because I said she was definitely on the left but she was on the right :wacko: The same thing happened before our last appt too. She had been in the same exact position for over a month and then switched right before the appt. She somehow knows we're going to the dr and decides to move! Crazy kid!

Haha! They don't stop making you look loopy when they're born either

I remember lots of time having a sick kid on my hands but by the time we got to the Dr's surgery he was flying round with no cares on the world.

Makes us look like we're over reacting! But my child WAS ill a few hours ago!!

Haha!

Lol! Know what you mean! I swear people think I'm making it up when I say the LO is kicking like mad. Every time someone else goes to touch my belly he/she stops moving but when they move their hand or if I use my hand then bubs goes crazy again lol. People must think I'm lying!

My hubby has given up trying to feel!

If he's going mad then I say quick look! N the baby stops!!

He just knows!!

My hubby has given up trying to feel!

If he's going mad then I say quick look! N the baby stops!!

He just knows!!

off topic slightly, but your reveal cake in your avatar makes me really need cake, like right now :blush:

I was just so overwhelmed on the day then by the time I wanted some it was hard and stale! :0( the woman who made it for us though makes the most amazing macaroons and I've eaten lots and lots of those! Haha

That cake does look delicious! It was so funny because on Friday I overheard my coworker ordering a cake for her daughter's birthday party and when she got off the phone I was like gee thanks, now I have a huge craving for cake!! lol so she said she'd save me a piece if there was any leftover. Sure hope it's waiting on my desk when I get there tomorrow!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->