Baby jogger city mini

Miss_d

Reaction score
Got this today and i am over the moon with it :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:
wish i had got it sooner, my daughter is 3 in august and is a big girl and she has PLENTY of room in it!:) we bought it for our holiday to egypt but think i will be using it sooner x

Got this today and i am over the moon with it :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:
wish i had got it sooner, my daughter is 3 in august and is a big girl and she has PLENTY of room in it!:) we bought it for our holiday to egypt but think i will be using it sooner x

:thumbup: they are fab arent they, I have one too and wish I brought it before my Bugaboo Bee.

I think I want one of these and my OH is going to kill me for it lol! I seem to be finding it hard to find retailers though. Do Mothercare have these instore or only on line do you know?

I think I want one of these and my OH is going to kill me for it lol! I seem to be finding it hard to find retailers though. Do Mothercare have these instore or only on line do you know?

they have it online, go on to moneysupermarket.com and theres a 10% discount code and you also get free delivery from mothercare thats where i got mine, they said it wouldnt be in stock tll 18th may and they did get some in and i got mine 2 days later, so happy with it! so easy to push, only wish i bought it sooner x

My local Mothercare has it in store so you can play with it, id check, they are great, you wont be sorry.x

Cool, It is best to have a play first. I'll pop down to my Local Mothercare when I am not so ill. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->