Baby jogger city

L

lepaskilf

Hi all xx

I have the baby jogger city elite for when my LO is born, I was looking in to buying the carrycot for it but din't really like the look of it! I noticed that the connections are the same as the quinny dreami carrycot (also for the maxi cosi carseat) and was wondering if anyone knew whether it is possible to attach the dreami on to the baby jogger????

Hi all xx

I have the baby jogger city elite for when my LO is born, I was looking in to buying the carrycot for it but din't really like the look of it! I noticed that the connections are the same as the quinny dreami carrycot (also for the maxi cosi carseat) and was wondering if anyone knew whether it is possible to attach the dreami on to the baby jogger????

sorry cant help you there, but i was looking to get this buggy and would like to ask which car you have and does it go in the boot ok without taking off wheels?
and how much did it cost you?:baby:

I've got a honda civic, 5 door, goes in well with wheels still on but have just bought the carrycot and don't know whether this will make a difference to boot space! the pram cost £350 from lullaboobaby.com, they match prices which is good. The carrycot was £150, which is the cheapest i could find on the net, most were selling at £180. I bought the maxi cosi carseat which fits on to it too xx

Found this for you hun :
https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B0013SW...ive=7966&creativeASIN=B0013SW3V2&linkCode=asn

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->