Baby Josie's Amazing Home Birth using Natal Hypnotherapy (First Baby)

I know this is an old post but after seeing the link in your siggy I felt inspired to read it. So glad I did! What an amazing story! As bad as I want to be a mother I'm scared about giving birth and worry I simply can't do it. Your experience got me thinking that while there will no doubt be painful and unpleasant parts (because lets face it, a baby will be coming out of my vagina!), it may not be as horrific as I think.

I definitely want to try hypnobirthing because it seems like it would help me feel more in control over the pain. It was great to hear that you had such a positive experience it and other natural methods.

So happy you had a beautiful experience and thank you bunches for sharing! :flower:

Pnk the only bit that I thought hurt was when she was actually coming out. When I figured out I was in labour it was because the contractions were getting painful but they were manageable.
I personally thought the labour bit was actually pretty awesome lol, I'm quite looking forward to my labour with baby number 2 when I decide it's time lol

This is a lovely birth story. You did so well! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->