baby kicks!!

Mummy_to_be87

Reaction score
If my baby was kicking way down low all along and has now started kicking up the left side near my ribs does it mean the baby has turned from being breech? :happydance:

That sounds like me. When I had my last scan at 26+6, baby was head down. I guess she could have moved, but kicks are quite high, near my left rib cage.

Sorry I'm no expert at this, but if you want a guess, yeah I'd say your baby has moved to head down position x

I dont mind if it's a guess :haha: Im just glad to hear the baby might have moved out of the breech position :happydance:

How is your pregnancy going? :flower:

It's going very well, but I'm tired of waiting and I can't believe I have over 11 weeks to go! I'm off work just now, so I'm a little bored tbh and time is moving slowly. I think being due in the new year makes it feel like so much longer.

How's yours gone so far?:hugs:

It's a possibility, but it's also possible it's moved to transverse too lol fx it's head down!

It could possibly be head down, as i experienced the same as you, and when i had a scan it was head down. And has been head down ever since. Fingers crossed for you :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->