baby massage

kelly2903

mum2princess an expectin
Reaction score
my health visitor gave me some leaflets on baby massage and baby yoga, she suggested i go as its only on the road from me. she said its good for bonding with baby. so this morning off me and lilly went to check it out. we where a bit nervous and more so becasue all the babies where older than lilly like 3 months plus! :blush: started to think that maybe i shouldnt jave brought her yet and waited till she was a little bit older.:blush: but they made us both feel very welcome and off came lilly clothes and we joined in. it was brill lilly just laid there looking around and enjoying her massage, we will be going again, next week and we are going to join the baby yoga when she is 8 weeks health vistor was right its great for bonding so if there is one near you i would join. :happydance::happydance: also a plus side is lill has been so relaxed all day she has slept really well and when awake she has just been so chilled out its brill. i got my spring cleaning done :rofl: they did also mention that it was good for babys tummy and digestion so if baby hascolic it will help with that. sorry if this thread is on twice it posted it once but it didnt go on so did it agin.

I go to baby massage with Kaya and she's the oldest one there by a month. It is good to go to, we use the massage as part of her bedtime routine.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->