Baby massage

Linzi

Prodest mummy ever
Reaction score
Didn't know if anyoen had done this before? What did you all think of it?

I took Seth to a group today and there was about 8 or 9 babies there up to about 8 months old, and he absolutely loved it. He was very relaxed. It was really nice bonding with him in that way.

And he enjoyed perving on the naked girl baby that we were sitting next to. He could not take his eyes off her! lol

Anyway, I just wanted to say if anyone gets a chance to go to one of these groups or try it at home it really is worth a try, it was great :)

xxx

Aww, I've wanted to try this but haven't really looked into it. It seems like a lot of fun. The only massage I've done with her has been at home and she loves it but I bet it would be better with other mom's and their babies.:baby:

I bet you and Seth had a great time by the sounds of it. :happydance:

It was great but the lady said it wasn't the ideal environment because of the other babies distracting him (which the girl baby did lol) and at home he would have had pretty constant eye contact with me. Apparently its better done at home :)

xxx

I love baby massage and Lilly loved it too!! It was a great way to bond with her and had other benefits for Lilly , for example when she was constipated or sore.

My health visitor put me on a waiting list as soon as Lilly was born because they are very popular!!

How cool they have groups for them! DH gives Bella a massage almost every night and I give her one after every bath. She absolutely loves them!

Yeah, I do baby massage on Skye and she loves it! The massage teacher came out to my house to see me a couple of weeks ago, HV arranged it so she could show me her colic routine, but she showed me all the basics and its really fun! Im going to take Skye to the class, she loves it, and the tummy rubbing stuff seems to really help with excess wind.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->