Baby Massage

Nat

Reaction score
We took Gabriel to the baby clinic today and the HV asked how he was sleeping. We told her that he only sleeps 2-3 hours at a time and very badly after 3am, so she suggested baby massage. She's coming round next Tuesday to start a five week course with us in the hope it will help his sleeping patterns. She offered to come round at 6am. I politely declined that appointment. :rofl:

Has anyone else tried this and how successful was it?

ive heard great things about baby massage but havent tried it myself yet Zane doesnt sleep well after 12am so anything to help him sleep more would be great

I'll let you know how it goes.

I give one to max everytime after his bath with the johnson bedtime cream ..it really dose help

i give jack baby massage i did a course through work and he really loves it and sleeps 8 hours a night xx

Let us know how it goes! I'd love some tips too.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/dna/h2g2/A880670

i found this site has great tips on baby massage xx

We had our first session today and Gabriel squirmed the whole way through. We concentrated on the legs/feet and his face. He loved the foot massage and he's now snoozing away.
We're going to try it tonight after his bath and hope it helps him sleep better.

Hey,I only did a tummy massage for Lola-Rose.
She was having a gassy couple of days and it worked wonders! She LOVES it and I now massage her daily even though she doesn't have the problem anymore...:D

Hope it goes well for you guys!xxx

I have done a five week course in baby massage and Tom loves it!! i do it everynight after a bath, but i think teething/hernia/needing to wean is preventing him from sleeping all night. But he certainly used to.

I love doing it and it has so many benefits! Tom loves it too and drifts off to sleep nicely. A word of warning tho, use unscented oils as I just read a study that concuded that lavender and/or tea tree oil causes breast growth in boys!! That includes johnsons night time oils, lotions and bath creme.

A word of warning tho, use unscented oils as I just read a study that concuded that lavender and/or tea tree oil causes breast growth in boys!! That includes johnsons night time oils, lotions and bath creme.

I'm glad you posted this before I bought oils as I would have bought a scented one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->