baby milk for hospital!

miss.kayleigh

me, oh and jakey lee
Reaction score
Does anyone know whether you take your own or they provide it??
I asked my midwive she wasn't very helpful she just said i don't know!

they have wee pre made jars about 4 ounces of milk and sterile teets to use for them too. I got them from them when I had Joani and then 5 yrs later Elinor. :hugs:

Depends on where u are from i would ring the hospital and ask

At my hospital they also had those little 4oz premade jars with sterile, one-time use nipples. They had a good stock so didn't have to worry about running out, here they supply us as long as we're in hospital.

It would be a good idea to call your hospital and ask, I wouldn't buy formula for home ahead of time though.. wait until you try out what they use at the hospital, see how well the baby tolerates it, because some need to be switched to soy, don't need iron-fortified, need sensitive, etc.

I know they supply at mine but i know not all do...as serina said i would phone the hospital to check.

xx

Mine supplies Cow & Gate or SMA. Anything else has to be taken in.

yeah most hospitals supply milk. but should ring the ward to make sure

mine supplies them for us
like everyone else they were
premade sterile bobs
got a choice of sma, aptimal or
cow and gate
but id phone and ask just
in case!!

xx​

Mine supply the milk too - every brand except organic.

They say it's too much to expect the mums/dads to be able to sterilise and keep their own bottles sterilised in the hospital, so like others have said, mine supply the teeny pre-made bottles too.

The hospital I am going to does not supply formula - If you wish to use formula you have to take in your own, so I would give them a ring and check.

Ours supplies the milk, SMA, cow & gate, or Aptimil, in the little pre done bottles but I think its worth giving them a call to check just in case, take care :hugs: XX

I'll have to speak to my hospital and see if they supply milk and if they do if they have any bottles with silicone teats. All the little premade sterile bottles you can buy in the shops I've seen have latex teats as they are obviously far cheaper just not much use for those of us with severe latex allergies! :dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->