Baby monitors - motorola? bt?

pinkandfluffy

Pregnant with Number 2!
Reaction score
So after lots of research, I was pretty sold on the BT150 monitor. I put up a thread and got good replies on it too, was ready to buy :haha:

Then DH comes home, says he has been doing the same, and wanted one with video (which I hadn't been looking at at all) :dohh:

He likes the Motorola MBP30 or MBP35. Anybody got any experience with these? :wacko: feel like I am starting the hunt again :haha:

His requirements - video (men and gadgets :dohh:)

I liked ones with temperature monitors.....2 way talk back.....volume control....etc

Any suggestions?

i wanted to get a video one, but for me i thought i would of been getting to obsessed with it and too over protective, like if i hadnt seen her move for 5 minutes i would of been paniking and going to check on her, and all i wouls do it watch her all night to check shes ok.
i stuck with the BT150 and i love it. it picks up every little sound she makes so i can always hear her and know shes ok. :thumbup: and the two way talk back, temp, torch, lullaby and etc is so helpful xx

Thanks - that was how I felt too and I wouldn't have thought DH would want to be obsessing over a screen :haha: - and DH just said "well I'll rig up walkie talkies instead then" :dohh: :dohh: :dohh:

It should be something simple that can be used easily. With out first baby we made our own monitoring system with webcams and internet connection. It was pretty neat. You just connect the web cams and start broadcasting on an adress. I was logging from my mother's house.

It should be something simple that can be used easily. With out first baby we made our own monitoring system with webcams and internet connection. It was pretty neat. You just connect the web cams and start broadcasting on an adress. I was logging from my mother's house.

Thanks hun - that sounds like something hubby would enjoy setting up :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->