baby monitors

2ndtimer

Reaction score
hi all just wondered what type of monitors you will be using for baby when s/he is born, i am thinking of going with the snuza halo or snuza go

https://www.bestbabymovementmonitors.com/snuza-halo/

i think they look fabulous, and are priced the same as the rest and are portable!! was looking at the angel care but like this one

Hi,

I've never used either (although I like the Angelcare breathing monitor), but just wanted to let you know that Motorolla monitors keep dying on us!
We have returned three now, each time getting the newer version, or even upgrading (because of the guarantee it has to be Motorolla otherwise we would have ditched the bloomin thing ages ago!). Anyway, on to the fourth model now and I think it's poor qualtiy (retails at £99!).

Happy shopping!

thanks, i hope you have more luck with this monitor this time

was just looking! ughhhh, don't know what to decide.

i know its the same with all baby things these days to much choice!!!

decisions decisions. took me ages to choose finally I've gone for the angelcare... only because my friend has just had her baby and said it helps her to relax knowing her babys safe and breathing!!! I'm deffo going to look at some videos of baby cpr incase it ever went off though!!! I'd have a heart attack with panic.
I looked at the reviews on amazon for it too and they were great ...It's so hard to choose.
Looley X

I use a bt one and it has been great. The parent unit has been dropped down the stairs etc numerous times and its as good as new.

You don't get any interference and it's so sensitive you can hear baby breathe. I'll be investing in another one for this little one

Xx

i am going to get the room to room sound ones, i like the bt one also but i love the snuza halo for going out or in the car etc!!

I've gone for the angelcare sound and movement

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->