Baby movement question

ReadynWaiting

Mom to DS & DD, ttc #3
Reaction score
This is going to sound crazy but for the past 3 days I have had quick, quivering feelings in my central, very low pelvic region. As you can see by my ticker I am only 6+4 so the possibility of movement seems insane. This is my 3rd (7th pg) so I know what movement feels like compared to gas. This totally feels like the beginning of movement but how would that be possible so ridiculously early on?
My lmp was May 29 for 4 days so I am only 6+ wks. I have my 1st scan today at 2pm est so unless they tell me I am 12 wks or something this doesn't make sense. I felt ds at 17 wks and dd at 13 wks. There is no possible way I know I am feeling movement but it is in the exact same spot and the exact same "quiver" each time AND feels exactly like it did with dd in those early days. I guess my question is if anyone has ever felt anything Any where before say 11 wks?

I think it would be too early for that. Since it's your 3rd baby it is probably your uterus expanding that you are feeling if I had to guess.

Agree with Brittrashel. Probably your uterus stretching and expanding ☺️

I get those quivers too, I know exactly what you're talking about....but I do believe it'd be entirely too early to feel any actual movement. I chalk it up to my uterus stretching

Could be a muscle spasm. I get muscle spasms due to arthritis in my low back and they can cause a quivering feeling in the uterus region.

I know it can't be movement but man that's what it feela like. Spasm or expanding makes sense though. Thanks ladies!

I had the same thing at about 7 weeks and think it was probably everything stretching. Im starting to feel baby #2 now at 17 weeks x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->