Baby movements feel like quivers/shakes

sue_88

Reaction score
My little girls movements occasionally feel like quivers, I can only like it to when an animal shakes their fur......??

I dont know why it happens but it doesnt feel great & i hope it doesnt distress her. Any one else experience the same?

Should i be concerned?

I also get this sometimes. I was told that it was normal x

Your uterus may just be having a spasm. A fetus can have a seizure, but that's super rare. I think that would feel like a lot more movement than a quiver though.

I was having these kinds of movements the other night, very strange! I read up online and it could be a sneeze or something like that - they can't have seizures in there apparently so I don't think it's anything to worry about and seems quite common x

Thanks everyone.

Since I noticed the first one, I think I've had about 3 / 4 of them?

I've got my 28 week appointment on Sunday next week with midwife so I will just mention it to her then but sounds like no real need for concern.

I didn't know she could sneeze!?! lol cute

I always get it! Kind of feels like a mini fit! I was terrified but lots of people have had the same :) don't worry hun xx

I used to get them more than I do now, but had one just yesterday :) I would mention it just to get more reassurance and feel better about it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->