Baby movements

Mutsa

Reaction score
I hope someone can help or has had a similar situation. I am 24 weeks and the last 2 days the movements have been constant I mean it's non stop with a lot of impact. I didn't have this with my first. I have rung the hospital and they said it means all fine but surely baby movements are not meant to make me feel as if it's exhausting. It's so uncomfortable and the impact is making me feel ligh headed.

Thank you In advance x

Well never experienced anything like that with baby.... But I know what you mean about movements being constant. Earlier bubs as pushing up against my diaphragm and that was pretty overstimulating. Hope you get used to bubs squirming in there!!

Thanks, just cannot figure out what's normal and what isn't.

Just know you can always phone your MW if you're unsure xxxx

I'm expecting our second. At this stage with dd (so around 25-27 weeks) her movements have only just become regular. As in I could feel her every day every few hours.
This time since about 24 weeks my tummy has been doing the Mexican wave already :haha:

You can see it take all sorts of shapes and move on various directions through my clothes.

I think it's because our muscles are so much more stretched out and relaxed that we can feel/see them move a lot more!

My baby did also measure slightly ahead at the 20 week scan. I'm enjoying it :thumbup:

All 3 of my babies were very active and it was very uncomfortable and tiring at times. 1st bub was still moving like crazy even in labour. This one i have stated feeling multiple times daily for the last 2ish weeks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->