Baby Name Help!

KhalessiBJ

Reaction score
My OH and i began to discuss names for our child and we agreed on a boy name if our child is a boy. We agreed on Jacob after my OH's friend who died young of Downs Syndrome for the first name and to keep tradition to my dads side of the family the middle names be Robert James. So if this child is a boy the full name be Jacob Robert James Maxwell.

The Issue is finding a girls name. I like the name Rose-Marie out of the book Series Vampire Academy and Rose from the Movie Titanic (Which is my and OH's fave movie to watch and cuddle too). I like the middle names of Jade and Kathleen cause Jade is my favourite Gemstone and one of my middle names and Kathleen is the name of my grandmother on my mother's side who died before I was born and also one of my other middle names.

My OH is no good at choosing a girls name, so here is a few ideas I like and I would like your opinion on the best choice. Or if you have a Suggestion of a name it must have either Jade or Kathleen for the middle name and Maxwell for OH's last name

Rose-Marie Jade Maxwell
Arya Kathleen Maxwell
Alexia/Alexis Jade Kathleen Maxwell
Amelia Jade Maxwell
Isabella Kathleen Maxwell
Phoebe Jade Maxwell
Isabel Jade Maxwell
Alice Kathleen Maxwell
Lillian Jade Maxwell
Kiara Jade Maxwell
Sara-Jade Maxwell

I really like your boys name, why don't u have jade Kathleen maxwell for a girl if you like them both my niece is called Aimee-jade so I think that's nice my fave off your list is Amelia jade x

I like Isabella jade...I know it wasn't on the list

Rose-Marie Jade Maxwell
Arya Kathleen Maxwell
Alexia/Alexis Jade Kathleen Maxwell
Amelia Jade Maxwell
Isabella Kathleen Maxwell
Phoebe Jade Maxwell
Isabel Jade Maxwell
Alice Kathleen Maxwell
Lillian Jade Maxwell
Kiara Jade Maxwell
Sara-Jade Maxwell