Baby name tattoos

Tabby_91

Reaction score
I really wanna get one for my babygurl but Im not sure what i wanna do yet i want it to be different but open in case i have another baby but looked finished in case i dont i was thinking of adding in her nursery theme which is looney tunes but idk yet, so post your tattoo pics or tell us about it maybe i can get some kind of idea of what i want

btw im new here just joined today :):happydance:

I don't have any tattoos but I thought I would reply to give your post a bump so you can get some help from those who know more about it than me.

What is her name? Maybe you could get something that represents her name then you could add further children with images representing their names. Some names are easier to do that others though!

A lot of women choose to get their child's name on the wrist, that seems to be fashionable at the moment and can look really pretty.

If you are going for Looney Tunes I would personally get Taz because I love Taz but it isn't very girly.

Welcome by the way :flower:

I've got my sons name on my wrist and a dragon fly underneath it, got it when i was 18 so 4 years ago now and on my other wrist i have a anchor with a space above for my next baby :)

Im going to get a Willow tree with River going round the base at the top of my back/bottom of my neck :)

I'm getting a chinese dragon with both names in chinese below it. It will be between my shoulder blades.

I already have a 'stone' tribal design at the bottom of my back with two chinese symbols above it.

I REALLY want a tattoo..........on the back of my neck/top of my back to and did hours of searching online and i am going to get something like this

tattoo.jpg

infinity tattoo and i want to get three hearts interlinked into the infinity symbol to represent myself and my two daughters and get my husband to design the tattoo so its unique to me.

(I like the idea of getting my daughters names on my wrists too)

whether i go through with it or not is a different story ....:wacko:

are there any reasons when you shouldnt get a tattoo.....? are there any risks? iykwim

Kala your idea is awesome!

I've been pondering mine for a while. My dad's getting a Chinese Water Dragon cause LO was born on the Chinese New Year and apparently it was the year of the Water Dragon and that only comes around every 60 years or so. Thought that was quite cool and I thought about getting one too.

But then I remembered my first tattoo. I have my grandad's signature on my left wrist. It was taken off the back of his bank card when he died, totally original. The idea behind it was he was such a huge influence in my life, like an artist signing his work. So the first time LO writes his name, I'll have that put on me with the same sentiment.

I have Chloe on my right wrist and Jaycee on my left. Just names. One day I will add some stuff to it like their star sign and maybe their DOB but until then it's just in nice swirly writing.

I have my daughters name in greek with her date of birth and shining star written in greek too underneath. x

I have my sons name on DOB swirling across my foot, I have a picture that he has drawn and signed :blush: that I am going to have added to it, just need the money and courage as it hurt like hell :wacko:

I would want a new tattoo for another child so I'm personally not bothered about nothing else being able to fit onto it :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->