Baby names! Early I know. But it doesn't hurt :D

Our girl is Isabella Beau and our boy so far is Joel William x

I really love Farrah but our surname is Waite.
Farrah Waite? Sounds like Far away... Lol!

Love this thread!!

For boys we like
Leon
Hugo
Toby
Flynn
Edward
Theo
Thomas

For girls

Nina
Mai
Lola

I would love to use the name Julia as a middle name for a girl too

Ooo I love this thread too.

For a boy we like Dalton Cruz, and for a girl we can't decide but I like Baylee and Jessie.

I like the name Cruz a lot too! However OHs brother just had a little boymore and named it Angel Cruz

At the moment I love Phoebe for a girl but haven't told DH as he has dismissed every other suggestion I've made, usually because of stupid reasons like he knows someone whose dog had the name?! It would be Phoebe Anne Olivia, middle names after both mums. I'd rather just have one middle name but we couldn't leave one mum out! We found Oliana as a mixture of the two for a middle name, but not sure about it.

Pretty convinced I'm having a boy though and cannot think of any boy names I like that haven't been taken by friends or family already or don't sound stupid with our surname! I always loved Joseph or Sam for a boy and Sophie for a girl, but they've all been taken by DHs cousins.

What about Ania (pronounced On-ya) as a middle mixture?

Love the names btw :flower:

For a boy its Daniel Antony (OH's grandads names) and for a girl its Sophia Caroline :) xx

^boys^

Kacy
Kai'ro (kryo)
Khyrie (kyree)

^ girls ^

Kaci
Kaylee

Slightly off topic but...
I once worked with a girl who actually called her daughter Atlanta Georgia. Good grief!
Some other classics I've heard of are; twins Sam and Ella (salmonella!?) and an unfortunate little girl who is stuck forever more with the name Pocahontas!

Pretty names! We've agreed on Jacques for a boy. Absolutely no agreement on girl names though. lol

Slightly off topic but...
I once worked with a girl who actually called her daughter Atlanta Georgia. Good grief!
Some other classics I've heard of are; twins Sam and Ella (salmonella!?) and an unfortunate little girl who is stuck forever more with the name Pocahontas!

I knew a girl named - Autumn September Dawn. the season, the month and the part of day that she was born on.....Luckily Autumn is pretty but September as a middle name :wacko:

A friend of mine has a 10 month old called journey-rae, was unusual to start with but it suits her. I like unusual names but I recon il end up with a normal name lol

OH is a hard person to get to agree on names. He doesnt like common ones, however when i name off unusual ones he says theyre to weird.:shrug:

Girls we like Leah Amber, Aubree Nicole, and a boy have no clue lol

I like Jaxon and Amelia, I always wanted to use Amelia but hubby doesn't like it :(
I picked my girls names out when TTC I've got.
Eva-Rose Sophia
Dakoda-Rose Eva
Sophia-Rose Eva
If we have a girl we will officly pick when she is born but if she has more features like her daddy she will be Dakoda but if she's more like me she will be Eva or Sophia :)
I haven't picked boys names yet it was sooooooo hard picking DS2 name as we couldn't agree on ANY even his name I liked Elijah but hubby didn't so we settled for Eli instead and I love it, DS1 name is Seth and we picked that out years before we even thought of TTC :)
Other girls names I like are:
Willow
Londyn
Lillah
Ada
Irah
Idah
And that's about it I think. I love old school girls names :)

I like Zoe Quinn or Zoe Nicole for a girl

For a boys name I like Tristan but no idea what to use as a middle name.
Tristan Alexander sounds good but I have some personal issues with an Alexander so I dont want to use that. Also, no one else seems to like the name Tristan. Everyone I've asked seems to think its a terrible name which makes me feel bad.

I also like Brandon, Chase, Parker, Ethan, Nathan, Connor, Jonathan, Hunter, Ryan, Carter, Zachary, Cameron and Brody.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->