Baby names! Early I know. But it doesn't hurt :D

I like the boys name shay and maybe shayla for a girl, my mind has been on overdrive thinking of names since this post lol

Damn those name stealers.. LOL

I know right? They just had to go and have another baby before we even have our first. :p

You still could use that name, to be fair. We called DS 'Ryan Joseph' and then my cousin and his wife just named their second child 'Stewart Ryan.' I couldn't be upset about it because it was after his wife's brother, Ryan, who passed away. But using 'Joseph' for the middle, it's the middle name of our Grandad (and a Grandad of DH as well), so I'm sure that has taken one of his ideas.

We haven't really discussed names yet (mostly because it was like pulling teeth last time...DH vetoed all my choices), but if it's a girl I REALLY like the name Cerys (CARE-ISS) for a girl.

As a teacher, I run into the issue of ever having children in a former class with those names and it can really put one off a name depending on how that child was, hehe. Silly, I know.

I know right? They just had to go and have another baby before we even have our first. :p

You still could use that name, to be fair. We called DS 'Ryan Joseph' and then my cousin and his wife just named their second child 'Stewart Ryan.' I couldn't be upset about it because it was after his wife's brother, Ryan, who passed away. But using 'Joseph' for the middle, it's the middle name of our Grandad (and a Grandad of DH as well), so I'm sure that has taken one of his ideas.

We haven't really discussed names yet (mostly because it was like pulling teeth last time...DH vetoed all my choices), but if it's a girl I REALLY like the name Cerys (CARE-ISS) for a girl.

As a teacher, I run into the issue of ever having children in a former class with those names and it can really put one off a name depending on how that child was, hehe. Silly, I know.

I could see that being a problem, you don't want to name your child after a bratty student lol. I like Carys, it's very pretty!

We have a few they are

Boys

James
Mathew
Dominic ( would shorten to Nico)

Girls

Sophie
Emily
Hannah
Pheobe

We cant decide x

We're more or less had ideas for names for years.

For a girl Jessica Michelle, and for a boy Scott David John.

Typically would only have one middle name, but we've made an exception for a boy so he can be partly named after my father.

I had my heart set to Arianna ive loved it for years but with my OH surname it turns into a tounge twister so instead we have chosen carter for a boy and eevie (wanted different spelling) for a girl :) its never too early to choose we chose at 7 weeks these names and still love them now :) x

Cerys is one of the only names me and DH both like, but it's a bit odd with our surname as that also begins with C. Although since becoming married I'm a CC now, and people seem to find it funny but I don't know why?!

I know what you mean about the teacher thing, the people I meet in my job put me off a lot of names too!

If we have a girl she will be Alyssa Paige. I love the name Ophelia, and I wanted Ophelia Belle but DH hated it :haha:

For a boy, he will be Ashley Jayden. Boys names were a huge stumbling block when we had Coralie so I'm pleased to have one so early.

DH and I don't tend to agree on many names :dohh:

If we have a girl she will be Alyssa Paige. I love the name Ophelia, and I wanted Ophelia Belle but DH hated it :haha:

For a boy, he will be Ashley Jayden. Boys names were a huge stumbling block when we had Coralie so I'm pleased to have one so early.

Alyssa Paige is a gorgeous name! Love it :)

Alyssa Paige is a gorgeous name! Love it :)

Aww thank you :) I don't think I'll get to use it tho as I reckon this is a boy :haha: We struggled as Coralie Elyse is a beautiful name and we needed something that "matched" iykwim? :haha:

I don't think it's too early. With my DD we had both our names before our 12 week scan so we could start bonding with baby. This time we are 100% on our boys name already and just trying to sort out our girls name

I can understand how former students can but you off on certain names haha
and yeah i think we're going to have to include a duplicate some where. This is the same reason he doesnt approve of A'lex. I guess he has a cousin with that name (who knew?:shrug: ) but if we're going that route both our familys and extended families are huge. Theres bound to be repeat somewhere. (Ecspecially when his family has a history of choosing all the best names :p )

We haven't thought seriously about names yet, but would like the name to go with the other children's names, who are Joshua Nikolas, Sarah Nicole, and our youngest is Sophie Alexandra.
So far we both like a few names but nothing decided yet

For a girl we both like
Evie
Hannah

For a boy we both like
Ivan Aaron
Aidan
Alexander (I like Xander)

Me and my boyfriend have decided on Russell Lee the 4th for a boy, to keep the family name, but he just won't agree with my girl names :( I like Emerald Jade, or Elizabetha Rose. I like unique names since mine is unique too.

Lol I have the exact problem, I used to be teacher so alot of names I can't have as I associate with certain children and behaviours. It makes it soooo hard!!

We have only started thinking as its early days, I am finding girls names much easier to pick. I like Amelie or Dylan at the moment but sure it will change

Those are nice names! It's never too early! :)

My husband and I are in agreement for the girl's name: Freya Sidhe (pronounced Fray-a Shay) The first name is the Norse goddess of beauty and the second is gaelic for faery.

The boy's name, however, we are NOT in agreement! He wants Magnus Alexander ... Magnus, blech.

I say I will compromise on Alexander Magnus, but we are still going back and forth! He wants a "strong" name ... ugh.

My OH is keen for Magnus too. I had to talk him into letting it be a middle name, lest he be made fun of. Arthur Magnus is our name of choice for boy.

I'm quite stuck on Luna Daisy for a girl though.

Me and my boyfriend have decided on Russell Lee the 4th for a boy, to keep the family name, but he just won't agree with my girl names :( I like Emerald Jade, or Elizabetha Rose. I like unique names since mine is unique too.

I'm assuming your boyfriend is Russell Lee the 3rd? If that's the case I'd make a simple deal with him: If it's a boy, he'll be named after boyfriend, if its a girl, you name her. Just make sure you decide on this before you find out the gender. :haha:

Me and my partner have decided on Matilda for a girl and Miles for a boy <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->