baby names... help!!!!

lisawoop

Reaction score
we found out that we are having a boy on Monday and im so excited! ive had a feeling right from the start that it was a boy so ive been thinking about boys names for ages with no success! here I am 5am and cant sleep because its bugging me so much!!!

we didn't want to have just one name lined up but have 2 that we really like so we can decide for sure when we see baby for the first time but we cant come up with any we agree on!!!

so far we want the middle names to either be Aaron (which is difficult to make it go with any first name) or Thomas dean (a little easier :D ) but I cant find any I can actually imagine saying, shouting etc.

we also have the problem that my parents shorten any name, even if its not ment to be shortened or its already short to begin with! so frustrating but I know they wont stop so I want to like the shortened version too, making this even harder!

this is my first and the thought of picking a name that my son has to live with for the rest of his life is driving me insane, I cant stop thinking about kids in school making fun of names etc... how do you do it??? :shrug::wacko:

The list of names I picked, Leo (which is what we have chosen if its a boy), Elliott, Toby, jack, Ben, Caleb, ethan, max.

I like Leo cos I don't think it can be shortened really, and it's not common.
Hope you find your perfect name xx:hugs:

We have already had 2 boys and for both of them we had a list of about 5 names that we liked and we chose their name on the day they were born and we saw what they looked like. This time we havent even got a short list of names we like. Neither me or my OH seem to like the names each other like so its difficult...this boy could end up being nameless!

Its early days yet though, plenty of time to choose xxx

We finally, finally settled last night on Thomas Gwylum Lee Knight if its a boy, he'll be known as Tommy Knight. I LOVE it!!! It's the first name we've both loved!!

If its a girl, she'll be Alexia Pearl Knight.

You know Leo was the first thing I thought!

Leo Aaron and Leo Thomas are both lovely! Could get shortened to Lee though.

Jake is one that's pretty hard to shorten. Or Jacob nn Jake.

James/Jason - Jay
Shaun - ? don't think you could shorten that.
Michael - Mikey/Mike
Matthew - Matty/Matt

or Thomas Aaron/Aaron Thomas! Both work. Nns Tom/Tommy or Ar/Ron??

thanks for your replies!

Leo is a really lovely name! Leo Aaron sounds quite good too :D

I no we have a while to think, time just seems to be going so fast tho!

so far on our maybes are Dexter, Bryden, Alexander and now Leo!

hopefully wen he arrives he will help us narrow his name down :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->