Baby names! Honest opinions!!

babydustfairy

Mam to son Expecting DD
Reaction score
Hello ladies I think we are going to remain team yellow! We already have a boy called Elliot James my list of girl names is lengthy but we are struggling for boys names. I really like Wilfred and then call baby wilf, wilfie,will, or Fred! Is it too much? We like names that people have heard of but don't know many of them if you know what I mean xXx

Hello ladies I think we are going to remain team yellow! We already have a boy called Elliot James my list of girl names is lengthy but we are struggling for boys names. I really like Wilfred and then call baby wilf, wilfie,will, or Fred! Is it too much? We like names that people have heard of but don't know many of them if you know what I mean xXx

Hiya. I love your first sons name, but I'm not that fussy on Wilfred, although I do like Will and I like Fred! I wouldnt let peoples opinions put you off though, names are so personal and its so so difficult to come up with a name that both you and your partner love.

Im having a boy and really struggling for names too... We have a few names but we are not set on anything!

xxx

Ooh I like Wilifred, it's different and right up my street :thumbup: If we have a boy he will be Stanley which we both absolutely love!! For a girl we can't agree . . . again! :dohh:

i do quite like it but the bullying potential of being called Willy would put me off! i love the name Laurence - larry for short but husband is having none of it boo

I really like Wilfred! My little one is called Rupert; I love classic names :thumbup:

you could go for william frederick and call him any of your name choices!

that being said, wilfred is a classic name!

Wilfred is a nice, classic name. I'm a sucker for those as many don't use them anymore. Personally though, I think as long as a name isn't a word for something horrible (I read once someone tried to name their child meconium) then who cares what others think?

I like the nicknames Wilf or Fred.

Its an ok name but isnt there a dog on an advert called Wilfred so I think of that

I dont think it flows well with Elliot although Fred goes well

I'm not a fan of Wilfred, but honestly I don't think Elliot and Wilfred go together (at all...)

Elliot and

Frederick
Sebastian
Liam
Xavier
Mitchell

I'm sorry, I don't like it at all x (but good luck with everything!)

It's a cute name, but not sure it really goes with Elliot. Names I think sound good with Elliot:- Zachary, Thomas, Lucas, Caleb, Oliver. X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->