Baby names

FarmersWife5

Reaction score
DH and I are still TTC. However we have had a girl and boy name picked out for awhile. I am just not sure how to spell the girls name, and what a middle name would be for a boy.

Girl.. either Jemma Jean or Jema Jean. Having 2 mm's reminds me alot of Jenna. But does one m make sense?

Boy Jace, but not sure of a middle name. Would like it to also be a J name for middle.

What do you ladies think?

I like them both but I love Jema, its cute, and not to common.

That is why I picked it!! I dont personally know anyone with the name. And I dont want names that everyone has. But I dont want them to be too out there either. I always wanted to name my boy Jace, because he is the "ace" of my heart. And then of course teen mom came out and there was a Jace on there.. lol still love the name and not common around here. Cowgirl do you have any names picked out?

Yes we do, we like A's for some reason. They are Abilene (abi) Marie and Austin Keith. My husband picked both first names.

Cutee!! My name is Abby. I thought about the name Ashtyn for a girl too. A's are good names! :)

Thanks, even our other names we like are A's. So I think our first will have an A name even if we end up with our second or third choice.

I really like Jema. I've seen it done as Gemma, but the J works as well.

As for a boy's middle name...

Jace Julian
Jace Jorge
Jace Jackson
Jace Jensen
Jace Jericho
Jace Jeremiah
Jace Journey

I personally don't think Jema works. One m would change the pronounciation to a long first syllable, as in JAY-ma. Unless that's what you're going for? If not, then I'd stick with Jemma personally. It's less confusing and also looks better IMO.

Jace Jacob for a boy maybe? Jace seems to be difficult to match with a middle name somehow. Maybe because its so short? Maybe a longer middle name would work well? Jace Jeremia? Jace Jeremy?

I love J names :)

I think Jemma as Jema looks a bit weird INHO, if you want a different spelling then there's Gemma but it doesnt start with a J

I know of a girl called Jemmy

I like the look of Jemma better. Jema looks like something is missing.

How about Jace John, or Jace Johnathan. Also like Jace Jackson or Jace Julian as suggested by pp.

I think Jemma, I agree that it does look like a letter is missing otherwise :shrug:

I love pp idea of Jace Jackson, sounds really good together :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->