Baby Names

DebbieF

Reaction score
As I'm nearing the end of 2nd tri I am getting worried that we haven't picked out a name yet. Just out of curiosity how many of you have names already picked out?

You still have time, even if you're not dead set on one name when she's born, seeing her will likely help you decide last minute! No worries :flower:

We only agreed on 1 boy name haha and even then my oh wasnt keen on using it as its the middle name of his exes baby boy and didnt want her thinking he stole it from her lol my oh is so picky! It took us ages to find our daughters name though and even then we um'd and ar'd over 2 names until she was born lol

We are no where near a name yet. I have about 5 I like and oh has three but we dont agree on any and none of us LOVE either of our names there just likes. Think she'll be born nameless at this rate lol

We haven't picked out a name. We don't even have a list of names we like yet. :lol:

We've got a name picked which we had before baby was made :) still looking out for other names i like but so far none have jumped out at me

We homed in on 3 girls names and about 15 boys names about a week before our daughter was born - just as well she wasn't a boy or it would have taken weeks to name her. I can see it being just as complicated this time.

We have a girls name but not even close to a boys name.

Don't worry, the right name will come :)

I had a name picked then I had my dd and she just Was an annabelle. This time around we will throw names about but ultimately wait until the nugget makes an apperance :) we shocked everyone with our name choice.

We've decided on our names, but chances are we'll think of other ones we like before baby comes! I wanted to be organised and to have decided plenty of time in advance, I nagged my OH for 2 weeks to sit down with me and discuss names, we had a list of girls and boys and then put them in order of preference and then compromised. But like I said, I can see us finding something different by February! But we're not telling anyone whatever we decide :)
But I wouldn't worry, chances are you'd change your mind by time baby came unless you absolutely LOVED a name anyway!

we're team yellow nd thought we had a girls name pickd fr mnths now... well iv totally gone off it!! im annoyed wth myself lol as for boys names we havent a clue! my OH thinks nothing is funnier than suggesting the silliest names possible just to annoy me. he hasnt got a single suggestion and neither have i!

We have our girls name but not 100% on a boys.
I'm scared baby will be born a boy and have no name!

we have a name in mind but if she's born and we don't think it suits her i have no idea what we will call her!
You do have plenty of time and some people dont choose until after the baby is born but for me i feel more attached to her now that she has a name :)

With our son we had a name picked out before we found out he was a boy. Couldn't agree on a girl's name.

This time we had two girls names picked out and couldn't agree on a boy. At my 15.6 week ultrasound I looked at hubby and said "she's Lainee Alexis".

We traditionally argue a lot over names, so we expecetd to have the same problem again and didn't talk anything serious until after the 20 week scan last week. Although we did throw a few boy names around since we really thought it was a boy. In fact, our hope was that we would get a clear crotch shot so we would only have to argue over one. We got the clear shot and it is very much looking like a girl (of course there is that slim chance it is wrong). She had a very clear 'hamburger' and both the tech and doc are pretty positive there was no mistaking it. So we had to start from scratch and had name within 24 hours. It seemed unreal but it just felt right so we are going with it. Nobody can believe we aren't fighting.

We've got our boys name from when we were pregnant last time.

No idea on a girls name. Nothing really stands out for either of us because we've used our favourite name already.

You'll get there in the end, don't panic.

X

Nope, nothing, totally stuck.. we can't agree on any name!

We had a boy name picked before we started trying. Girl name came to me about 2 months in. Have tried different variations of girl and boy names and nothing else sounds right... So I guess I just have them stuck in my brain. They will come to you and when they do they will sound perfect.

Bentley was the only boy name OH and I both agreed on. I liked Jude and he liked Carter - I hated Carter, he hated Jude. Oh true love.
Lucky it's a boy in there though because we couldn't agree on any girl names! I liked Minnie, he liked Poppy. No agreement made.
Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->