Baby NEVER Moves.

ChickenMommy

Mother of 2
Reaction score
This kid. She (still team yellow but mommy intuition tells me girl) never moves! From 9 weeks when I first found the heartbeat, this baby has been tucked on my right side right by my hip. EVERY ultrasound, every time we use the doppler, thats where she is. She doesnt move. During my last ultrasound (just a quick check to get the heart rate) baby was hiding out in that same spot kicked back using the placenta as a pillow. Every time I go in for checkups I have to remind them to check the right side to find baby, and sure enough, thats where shes hiding out, every.single.time.

My other two were all over the place I feel like. Why wont this kid move around?! Take advantage of the extra space kid. You wont have it much longer.

Anyone else have a similarly lazy baby? :haha:

Lol I think that's so cute ! Do you know where your placenta is ? If it's anterior it could cushion her movements so she could be kicking / punching and rolling without you feeling it yet.. Or maybe she's just super laid back and will have a really mellow personality lol!

Some babies favor one side (usually the side they implanted on) and stay there and move so little.

I always find the baby's heartbeat on the same exact spot too!

Lol I think that's so cute ! Do you know where your placenta is ? If it's anterior it could cushion her movements so she could be kicking / punching and rolling without you feeling it yet.. Or maybe she's just super laid back and will have a really mellow personality lol!

I dont believe its anterior, I feel like they would have said something if it were. I can feel little movements here and there, no big kicks yet, but its still pretty early. Im sure in the next week or two I'll start feeling things more regularly. She just seems lazy as heck. Im all for a mellow baby again. Our first was a four leaf clover baby, SOOOO good! #2 gave me hell from day 1 and continues to on a daily basis :haha: Going back to another "good baby" would be amazeballs.

Haha, I had that experience last time. My daughter was always tucked in a ball across the bottom of my uterus. Even at 10 weeks her heartbeat was super easy to find with a doppler because she was always in more or less the same spot. This pregnancy is very different though. S/he seems to be moving all over the place! The heartbeat is never in the same place and when I finally find it, it usually disappears after a few seconds.

I've had quite an active baby up until recently, things have slowed down a bit but I think baby has moved into a position where they can't be felt so much. Usually it feels like baby is clawing at my insides and they are either Freddy Krueger or Wolverine!

Well last night she proved me wrong. Woke up to a few strong kicks at the top of my uterus. Whipped out the doppler this morning just out of curiosity, sure enough, shes back in her corner :haha:

Well last night she proved me wrong. Woke up to a few strong kicks at the top of my uterus. Whipped out the doppler this morning just out of curiosity, sure enough, shes back in her corner :haha:

"Nobody puts baby in the corner" - erm, they seems to put themselves there! :haha:

so cute

last time my doc said boys tend to lay more on the left and girls on the right so u could just be right about baby being a girl

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->